First 'I Love You'- Hotel

James March-

You look at your blood soaked hands. You killed someone. Their dead corpse laid right in front of you and your boyfriend. You panic. Tears swelling your eyes. James grabs you, hushing in your ear.
"Shh. I love you. You did it." Once you heard those words slip him mouth, you stopped crying.

Elizabeth / The Countess-

     You had let her turn you into a vampire. You two ecstatic about this. You look at her, smiling.
     "I love you more than anything." You whisper to her, then kiss her.

Donovan-

You look at your boyfriend, smiling. It was simple. He kisses your cheek then smiles.
"I love you." He chuckles.
"I love you too, Donovan."

John Lowe-

You smile at him. He cups your face then kisses your nose.
"I love you. This is just so wrong, I'm married. But, it's so right." He says.

Hypodermic Sally-

You sit on the bed, waiting. Waiting on Sally to come back up from the bar. She always went down there. You always got worried she'd try and hook up with someone. You hear the door click. Sally steps in, then looks at you. She smiles.
"Hey. You worried again?" She asks. You nod. "Don't. I love you. But, one request. Tell me you love me?" She asks you.
"I love you, forever and always." You hum towards her.

Tristan-

     You lay down on the bed next to Tristan. You smile at him.
     "I love you." You look up into his eyes.
     "I love you more." He coos.

Will Drake-

     You have it planned out. You are going to dance with him where you first met him. You will tell him you love him and kiss him.
     "Come on, Will." You drag him down the hallway. He stops, grabbing your hand and pulling you towards him. Your mouthes smash together.
     "I love you, (Your Name)." He says.

______
I made this at 2:50 in the morning. Don't judge me because it sucks. -Jade