How You Met - Freak Show

Jimmy-

You sat at the far corner of the diner. You didn't have friends. You didn't have a boyfriend. You didn't have anyone. Just yourself. Then came along a male. He would look or wink at you from across the diner. He eventually came over to you.
"Hi. I'm Jimmy Darling. You are?" He raises an eyebrow. You smile at him.
"(Full Name)... Sit with me?" You ask him. He smiles and sits in front of you.

Bette and Dot-

You walk around the Freakshow with your brother, helping him with things around the place. You two went to eat. Something you rarely do. You were born with a stomach defect. You'd eat to much or not eat at all. You see a two headed girl. Please be hot. Please be attracted to me and not Jimmy. You thought before going to get food. You sat in front of the two girls.
     "Hi, I'm (First Name) Darling." You smile at them both.
     "I'm Bette and this is Dot." The one more droopy smiles at me.
     "You do most the talkin' huh?" I raise an eyebrow. She does a face that's expression read, 'no she's just shy'.
     "I do talk." Dot says, frowning a bit.
     "Good, I'd love to hear your voice too once and a while." You grin, winking at her then winking at the other.

Amazon Eve-

     Your family decided to go to a freak show. Fun right? Not to you. Everything was unpleasant until you made eye contact with her. She was tall, beautiful, and everything. She had a beautiful smile. She left outside before doing so she winked at you. You follow after five minutes.
"Hey, um, miss?" You call after the tall women. She turns to you.
"Thought you'd never come out here." She smiles at you. "What's your name?" She asks you.
"(First Name). What about you, baby?" You grin at her.
"Don't get all cheeky with me." She smiles. You smile. "It's Eve. Stage name is Amazon Eve."

Dandy-

You were part of the freakshow. A sword swallower to be exact. A male apparently bought all the seats out. You go on stage. You look at him then smile. You grab one of the swords and tilt your head back. You slowly take the sword down your throat. You now take it out then wink at him. You leave the stage.
"Hey, wait." You hear a voice. You turn.
"Hello, sir." It was the boy you winked at.
"Please, call me Dandy." He smiles.

{Hello guys! So again, comment who you want to see and comment who I missed. M'Kay love you all! -Kat}