First 'I Love You' - Murder House

Tate-

You lay there, Tate's arms wrapped around you, listening to Nirvana. Kurt was an amazing idol. Tate leans down and kisses your forehead. You look up at him.
"I really love you." You smile at him. A smirk grows on his face.
" I love you more." He smiles.

Violet-

You slip into a tank top then head over to your girlfriends bed. She lays next to you. Her hand twirls through your hair.
"Is it to early to say I love you?" Violet asks. You shake your head no. "Okay well, I really love you."

Ben-

You had a sprained ankle. It didn't hurt to badly today, but you had therapy. You get out of the cab then head up to the house. You knock on the door. He opens it. You smile at Ben.
"You hurt your ankle?" He asks. "How?" He asks. You shake your head.
"I tripped upstairs. It's nothing bad." You say to him, walking into the house. He closes the door.
"Yeah, but I care about you and I love you." He says. You hold back the smile.
"I love you too." You say.

Vivian-

You walked over to your friends house. Very, very close friend. Her and her husband were having issues.
"Look, honey, I understand. My wife walked out on me. He'll come back begging." I say to her.
"Look, I have feelings towards you. I love you." She says. You smile.
"I love you." You say.

Billie-

     You sit there, sipping some tequila. You're girlfriend by your side. You two cuddle while watching Finding Nemo. You look at her.
     "What?" She asks, raising an eyebrow. You smile.
     "I love you, Billie." You say. She leans down and kisses you.
     "I love you and only you." She smiles.

{So, this is a new post. Lucky you. I'm not tired. Might update a lot. I'm also on spring break. Xoxo, Kat}