Zelo ~ My Tutor

It was Thursday afternoon i was in school, but not for long. I checked the time it read 3:25, the school gets dismissed at 3:30. We had only five more minutes left. 

~ ring ring ring ~ the bell rang

As soon as the bell rang , I walked out the classroom. The hallways got packed so quickly, people were pushing and shoving each other. Little by little the hallways started clearing out as soon as the students were exiting the two front doors. i was heading towards the front gates to exit the school. As soon i was out i headed towards my house, it was a few blocks away from the school.

~~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~~

I  was a few houses away from mine. I reached my front porch and reached in to grab my keys from my backpack. I slightly opened the door and threw my backpack on the couch closing the door behind me with leg. 

''i'm home'' yelling to see if anyone was home 

i didn't get a response, i was home alone but it was so quite. Anyways, i headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat, i was starving. Luckily, there was food prepared already on the stove covered up with lids. it had a note taped on the lid, it was from my mom.

i prepared some food for you, i know how much you like this and i'm sorry that i'm not home at this minute. I got a call from my boss saying that i had to attend a really important meeting with another company, but enjoy your food.  One more thing your tutor will not be coming because he got really sick, so a different one will attend to the house.          ~~Love, Mom~~

'' A new tutor'' i thought for a second while grabbing my plate form the cabinet.

'' it doesn't matter'' as i opened the lids 

A smile was brought to my face when i opened the lids, my mom had made me shrimp with red sauce and steamed rice. This is my favorite thing to eat.

i served myself some steamed rice and shrimp on top with some sauce, i grabbed my chopsticks and went to the table, i sat down and started to eat

i served myself some steamed rice and shrimp on top with some sauce, i grabbed my chopsticks and went to the table, i sat down and started to eat. i felt my something vibrating in my back pocket, i reached in to see that it was my phone. It was a message from my mom saying that my tutor will be arriving at 5:00. I checked the time, it was 4: 20. i placed my phone next to my plate,i was still eating though. 

Five minutes later i was done eating , i got up from my chair and went to the kitchen sink. I washed my plate and dried my hands with a small cloth. i headed to the living room to grab my back pack from the couch and went straight upstairs to my room to clean it, but my room was not messy though, well,there were small wrappers here and there. i picked them up and threw them to the mini trash bin i had in the corner of my room, i placed my back pack on my bed. i went to my desk and organized it a little, leaving some space in the middle. i checked the time it was 4:50. 

I was still in my uniform, i went to my closet to change. i got some black knee ripped jeans from h&m, with my white adidas crop top , and my forever 21 shoes.