Jimin Smut ~ Transferred student

My school was transferring a students to other schools. Our school is apparently too full, so what they were doing was basically picking random students by their school ID number. I was one of them which sucked because i wasn't going to see my friends. I hate going to another school,its hard to make new friends. The school that they were going to transfer me to isn't that far from my house, it's a few blocks away. 

A letter had arrived form the school that i was going to. It said the rules they require there and stuff. I was reading bullet point to bullet point. It talked about the consequences and rewards,sports that i can join, and also the dressing code. There was no dressing code. This school doesn't require uniform at all. That was a good start fro me already, i hope everything goes good on my first day tomorrow.

~~~ MINI TIME SKIP ~~~

    RING RING RING

I got startled from my phone alarm that i put last night. I rubbed my eyes and checked the time it was 7:00 am. I got up from my bed and grabbed a towel, heading straight to the restroom that was located in my room. I turned on the hot water letting it run while i took off my clothes.

I got out the shower,wrapped a towel around my body and went straight to the sink to brush my teeth. I got out the restroom and went to my closet to pick my outfit. i had picked a black skirt, a blouse with mocha polka dots,with my black ankle boots. I checked the time it read 7:30 am. I still had time to do my hair, so i did some wavey curls. 

                                    ( THOSE AREN'T THE SHOES SHE'S GOING TO WEAR)