Jimin Smut ~ Love me

It was late at night and he still wasn't here. When is he getting home? I asked my self. I had made dinner already like 4 hours ago. I ate already I didn't wait at all , sometimes I have to eat alone  since he's always arriving home late.

Yes, I know he's a t work working ,but he comes home tired and he doesn't even pay attention to me as he used to before. Once he would walk inside that door he would go straight to the bed and fall asleep. He hasn't touched me for a long time , and I really mean a long time. I missed his touch on my skin , his hands wondering , exploring by body. I missed his soft kisses , his plumped pink juicy lips that I would want to kiss all day. I missed him.

I heard the door open , and there he was. He walked in and closed the door behind him. He placed his keys on the countertop. I went towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist and started pecking his his lips and traveled all the way to his neck.

"Babe..."

"Mmm... What ?! ," I mumbled through his skin

"Natalie stop please I'm tired ," he unwrapped my arms from his waist and started walking up stairs while his hand was resting behind his neck.

"Why do always do this to me!!, "I yelled at him , he turned around right away he was already half way on the stairs.

"What are you talking about?!?," he yelled back

"You're always coming home from work saying that you're tired... You dint even ask me how my day was or anything , you hardly pay attention to me. ," my eyes started to get watery , I felt a few tears streamed down my face. I ran up stairs and pushed him a bit since he was in the way. I went inside the room and slammed the door tears were now dripping from my face. All I wanted is for him to love me , to make love with me ... Is that too much to ask for?

The door flew open which made me startle a bit.

"What exactly do you want!?! ," he asked

"I just want you to love me to pay attention to me," he started to walk closer and closer. I backed up every time he took a step closer , he looked pretty upset. It looked like he was going to do something horrible to me. 😏😏 (that's the point )

" oh I'll show you that I love you... I'll show real good if that's what you want" he smirked

I nodded in response , I was kind of scared ... I had a feeling he was going to go something.

He came closer to me and pinned me against the wall.

" I'm sorry if you've been waiting for this for a long time,"he whispered in my ear. " I know you've been wanting to have this moment for so long "

He knew this whole time? ... wtf this fucker knew . I was getting mad because I had waiting so long too feel his touch on my body

" you knew and you didn't do anything, you know how badly I wanted this!!"

" don't get mad babe ... Daddy's gonna make you feel. Just enjoy the ride," he placed his lips against mine and kissed me passionately. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, I accidentally opened my mouth, I felt his member poking my private area which made my moan a bit. His tongue had entered my mouth exploring every inch of it.

"Arghh," I moaned into the kiss

His hands traveled to my shorts, he buttoned them and pulled them down along with my panties, he then ripped my tank top and unhooked my laced bra. My body was now fully exposed.

" fuck ... How did I not do this a long time ago ," his eyes explored every inch of my body.

" it's your turn," I walked towards him and unbuttoned his white dressing shirt reveling his hard toned abs. My hands moved down to his hard member cupping it with my hand.

"Argh... Fuck" he groaned

I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. He pushed me onto the bed and hovered on top of me , pinning my hands on the sides of my head. He leaned in and started leaving kissing marks on my neck all the way to my stomach. He moved his hands up and down my thighs .

Soon his hands traveled lower and lower until he had reached my clit. He pressed his fingers gently teasing me . He didn't put any fingers inside yet.

A few seconds later he looked at me , he gave me a slight smirk and he inserted not one but two fingers inside of me.

"A-ahhhhh fuck j-jimin" I moaned loudly

He pumped his fingers in and out as fast as he could , hitting my g-spot over and over again. I clutched onto bedsheets .

" Jimin I need you " I moaned

"What I can't hear you," he gave an evil smile

" I NEED YOU KNOW " I yelled

Without warning he slammed his hard but huge member inside of me making gasp for air. I wrapped my hands around his neck , I dug my face onto his preventing me from moaning loud. It was late at night and our neighbors are able to hear what we're doing if we're too loud.

I dug my nails onto his back leaving red scratch marks all over. Within every thrust he would slam himself harder and harder.

"Faster oppa faster " I moaned

Soon he increased his speed and started to go faster and faster hitting my g-spot once again .

" f-fuck Natalie you feel so good " he groaned the pleasure

" and you're too big ... Fuck I-I'm cumming " I moaned into his ear

Soon I released my sweet juices all over his dick and in the bedsheets. He then came after me releasing inside of me.

" there's some dripping stay still" he commanded . He went low to my private area and licked off my pre-cum.

"Argh..." His tongue was fuckin magic to my skin . The way he swirls it around in parts unexpected , it's just amazing.

SORRY IF I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING OFTEN ... I HAVE BEEN GETTING HOMEWORK MORE OFTEN AND I HAVENT HAD THE TIME TO WRITE AS MUCH. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED !!!!!

Sorry for the grammar

This was specially made for park_JiLie