J-hope Smut ~ I missed you

'' Babe i'm home'' He said as he walked in the front door and closed it 

'' Hi babe !!!'' i ran downstairs as soon as i heard his voice and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist '' So... How was work?'' i asked as i jumped off of him 

'' It was good, but i couldn't stop thinking about you'' he came closer to me and placed his hands on my waist. He leaned in and pecked my lips over and over again.His lips then traveled to my neck, giving it light kisses. I moaned lightly as he sucked on my sweet spot. 

He gripped his hands on my thighs tightly and picked me up. He wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked upstairs. He opened our room and closed by kicking it with his leg. He walked towards the bed and threw me roughly. 

'' Strip off your clothes'' he ordered. He grabbed a chair that was in the room and placed it in front of the bed and sat down. He observed my body as i was taking every piece of clothing off. 

I grabbed the tip of my shirt and lifted it up slowly, until it was off. I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down slowly and smoothly making him want more. I was now left with my undergarments. I unclipped my bra and took it off , throwing it at him. He stared at my breasts for a while, He started moving from his chair back and forth. I was now left with my panties. I grabbed the tip of the lace around it and pulled it down really really slow. He looked pretty frustrated that i was taking my sweet time. 

'' fuck i can't take it anymore'' he got up and raced towards me making me fall back on the bed. I was able to tell that he was getting really impatient, he ripped my panties off and inserted his index and middle finger inside me. 

'' ahh !!! F-fuck arghh'' moans escaped my mouth, i got a handful of his hair and tightened my grip from the pleasure. A few groans escaped his mouth from my grip. 

'' You like it when daddy plays with you don't you?'' he said with a husky voice. I felt his fingers going deeper and harder by the second. I felt pain but pleasure at the same time. I felt him curl his fingers inside. Soon he had found my g-spot. He pumped his fingers faster than before. 

'' Ahhhh Ahhhh!! f-fuck I-Im c-cumming'' I said between my moans 

As soon as i finished my sentence , he pumped his fingers in and out increasing his pace. I soon released my liquids on his magical fingers. He licked them clean and shoved his fingers inside my mouth making me taste my own pre-cum . 

He started to take off his clothes immediately. He had no patience at all. He hovered on top of me, i felt his erection poking my cave. 

'' You ready?'' he asked with a smirk 

'' ye-'' he had shoved his huge dick inside me not letting me adjust to his size at all. He started to thrust faster going in and out in lightning speed. 

'' Yes... arghhh fuck faster "i moaned uncontrollably i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. 

'' m-moan for me babe... i w-want to hear you scream out my n-name '' he said between his moans and groans 

'' Fuck H-Hoseok f-faster!!'' i moaned 

'' Louder !!!'' he ordered and slapped my butt a few times,i'm pretty sure it'll leave a mark.

'' H-HOSEOK F-FASTER FASTER'' i yelled 

'' You want daddy to go f-faster ... '' he paused for a while '' as you wish , anything for my princess'' 

He drilled in me deeper than before and harder, i arched my back from pleasure. He placed one of my legs on his shoulder and kept doing his duty. It actually felt much better. He never went this harsh on me before , but it kind of turned me on even more. 

Soon i felt a knot in my stomach , that's when i knew i was about to release. 

'' I-Im c-cumming '' i moaned loudly 

'' M-me too '' he groaned 

Soon we both came together , our juices mixing inside me filling me up completely.

'' Had fun?'' he asked as he was catching his breathe 

'' Of course'' i replied 

'' Great because we're doing a few more rounds whether you like it or not'' he got on top of me again and kissed me roughly 

This smut was specially made for ByJeon

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING MORE OFTEN. I'M STILL WORKING ON MY OTHER STORIES . I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. YOU POOR SOULS :'))