Jungkook Smut ~ Photobooth

Jk: babe,we should go to the movie theatre tomorrow

Stephanie: sounds good , which movie theatre though

Jk: how about the rave at crenshaw?

Stephanie: sounds good

**** TIME SKIP ****

We arrived at the theatre waiting in line to get our tickets. The line wasn't that long,and the theatre wasn't that good which was a good thing,since we got there early. It was out turn in line and we ended up getting tickets to watch 50 shades of grey. As we payed our tickets we headed towards the lady that that checks them. Once she finished checking them we headed to go get our snacks. The movie starts in about 10 minutes so we have time. 

As we were heading to get in line i felt his hands wrapping around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder as we walked. I felt his warm body against mine. 

We got a combo which came with two medium sized bags of popcorn and two medium sized drinks,we also bought some candy. Once we paid the cashier we headed to the room and and we sat in the last row. We got their just in time the pre-views were over,and the movie was starting. A few people were sitting i  the back,the rest were sitting like in the middle and in the front. 

~~~ MINI TIME SKIP ~~~

As we were watching the movie a sex scene popped out. As that scene popped out i saw jungkook moving back and forth on the chair. 

"Are you ok?" I asked 

"Y-yes... I-im fine" i heard him groan 

I felt his hand wrapping around my waist and as he pulled me closer to him. I then felt his hands going under my loose crop top. He leaned in and started kissing my neck,leaving wet marks.

" N-not here Jungkook" i whispered 

" Fine... But i'm not done with you" he whispered,he then leaned in and pecked me on the lips

*********

The movie was over,we headed out of the theatre. We went to the mall that was right across from the theatre. We bought some boba and walked in and out of stores. We were passing by Foever 21 and i saw nice black jacket through the window. 

I grabbed his hand and went inside the store to get  a better look at it. One of the ladies was asking me what size i wanted the jacket, i asked for a medium and tried it on. I was looking at myself in the mirror. 

" wow it looks great on you" the lady said 

" thank you" i replied " Jungkook do you like it" 

" it looks hot on you" 

"I'll take it" i told the lady 

"Ok follow me" i followed her to the cashier desk 

I paid the jacket and there was no sign of jungkook. I went around the store looking for him until i found him. Her was in the undergarmets section for girls. 

" what are you doing in this section.... You perv" 

" what ? i can't buy you some" observing at each undergarment there was 

He bought me clothes and undergarments. It was nice of him, he was taking me to different stores and buying me clothes,accessories, shoes,and alot more. I bought him some things too. We came out from one of the stores and in front of that store there was a photobooth. 

"Come on" he said,running towards the photobooth

" you know i don't look good in pictures" 

" come on please, i want these  pictures as memories. And plus today's my last day before i go on tour"

" ok fine" he started jumping from excitement 

We went in the photobooth and he inserted 5 dollars. We started doing different poses, after a few poses he leaned in and kissed my lips as the booth took the pictures.  The kiss got deeper and more passionate , placed his hands on my waist and placed me to sit on his lap. His hands moved under my crop top squeezing my boobs.

" mmhmm ..... " a few moans came out from my lips as we kissed

" this is for what you did to me in the theatre" he said under the kiss 

He started to unzip his pants , i helped him by pulling them down. As i pulled his pants down my eyes widened when i saw his huge erection. He unbottoned my black jeans and put them aside, i was left with my panties on.

"Wet for me already" he smirked 

" I want you inside of me now.. Please" 

" as you wish" he removed my panties and came in me without letting me adjust to his size. I was feeling pain at first,but the pain soon turned into pleasure. I wrapped my arms around his neck for a better grip. With every thrust he gave i felt his member going in deeper and deeper. 

"Arghhh" i moaned softly not trying to get the people's attention 

"Damn... Stephanie your so fuckin t-tight" he groaned as he kept on thrusting 

He started thrustiing harder and harder, soon he hi my g-spot. I tilted my head back from the pleasure he was giving me.

" A-ahhh jungkook right there.... Faster faster faster!!" he obeyed. He increased his speed,sweat was dripping from his forehead. I felt my legs getting weaker and weaker from each thrust he gave. His thrusts started getting sloppy.

"A-ahh.. Jungkoo-kk i'm cumm-" unable to finish my sentence 

"Come for me babe" as soon as he had finished his sentence i had released all my juices all over his dick. After a few seconds he came,i felt our juices mixing inside of me.

He pulled up his boxers along with his pants,then he helped me get dressed by putting my panties back on and my black ripped jeans. We came out of the photobooth like if nothing happened in there. I grabbed the bags,as i turn around i saw jungkook looking at the pictures we took. The first five were nice pictures,the rest of them captured our moment . 

" wow... You look fuckin hot when you tilt you r head back... It shows me that you really enjoy me fucking you hard" he chuckled 

" S-stop jungkook... Give them to me" i placed the bags back down and started jumping to take the pictures away from him. 

" I' m showing this to my hyungs"

" what?!? Why?!?" I asked 

" They still treat me like a baby and they say that i can't give good pleasure to you" he stated " Now imma prove them wrong" he smirked "And by the way i'm taking them with me" 

" what n-" ... "Whatever" i grabbed the bags and started walking away 

" are you mad??" He asked. I ignored 

" don't be mad" he begged 

He gave me a peck on the lips.

" I' m going for round 2 when we get home" he smirked 

I KNOW THIS IS SHITTY, BUT I TRIED MY BEST....SO HERE YA GO!!!!