Jin Smut ~ Help Wanted

I was walking on the sidewalk heading home,as i was walking i saw a "HELP WANTED'' sign from a restaurant's window.

'' i wouldn't hurt to get a job,anyways i don't do anything at home so why not'' i thought to myself. I looked around the restaurant from the outside , not bad. I saw the restaurant's name is read ''Jin's Seoul Garden'', mhmm fancy'' while finishing my sentence i walked in. It was beautiful, there was a lot of people. There was a crystal clear chandelier on the rooftop in the middle of the restaurant. There were waiters coming in and out of the kitchen taking people's order to there tables. I saw a really cute guy coming towards my way. As he got closer i got a better view of his features. He had light brown hair that matched the color of his eyes, smooth skin, a nice innocent baby's face, did i mention that he had nice plumped looking lips, anyways the point is that he's cute.

'' May i help you ma'am'' i didn't answer, i was too focused on his features

'' Uhh ma'am?''

'' Oh..uhmm sorry'' i muttered while looking down to the floor full of embarrassment

'' It's okay'' he chuckled. ''Do you need help with anything'' he asked

'' oh uhh.. yeah i saw the 'HELP WANTED' sign out the window. i was wondering if i was able to get an application''

'' Of course you can... follow me'' he smiled. " So you like cooking?'' i paused thinking about his question. '' Yeah i do'' i lied. The last time i ''cooked'' was when i almost set the house on fire. I was roasting a turkey in the oven and i guess i put the temperature too high and i left it there for too long that when i was going to go check on it i saw smoke coming out if the oven. I had opened it and took out the turkey and for some reason it had lit up a little. Anyways he kept asking me questions while we were walking to, i don't even know where he was taking me to. We arrived to some office. It was huge. There was a huge coach in the corner of the office, there was a bookshelf full of cook books and recipes, there was also a chandelier hanging from the ceiling,and the desk was kind of big too. i saw the desk name it read ''Chef and Manager in small letters and the big letter said the name Kim Seok Jin''

'' So where's the manager, i would like to meet him'' i said with curiosity. I just saw him giggling while looking for the applications.

''What's so funny''

'' you're looking at the manager right now'' he chuckled

'' You're the manager'' i asked

'' Yes i am... and guess what you don't need an application''

'' i don't'' with confusion

'' No, i think you'll be perfect'' his smile changed to a smirk. '' You can start now if you'd like'' with each word he said he came closer and closer to me. As he came closer to me i took steps back while he took big steps forward. I was cornered, there was no way out. i had bumped into the corner of the bookshelves. We were an inch apart from each other. I saw him examining every inch of my body while biting his bottom lip. He placed his hands wrapping them around my waist pulling me tight towards his body.

'' i think you'll be good for a...waitress'' examining my body once again

'' Can i work on something else besides the waitress'' i asked. He looked up at me and gave a death look, staring into my eyes.

'' No, i'm your manager. I get to decide on what you should work on and what you shouldn't''

'' S-sorry'' i muttered while looking at the floor

'' it's ok babe.. just don't let it happen again'' he leaned in and kissed my lips passionately. I tried holding in my hormones but i couldn't take it anymore. I started to move my lips along with his, he broke the kiss by asking me a question.

''what's your name'' he asked, since i already knew his.

'' it's (Y/N)'' while catching our breaths from the kiss

'' I want you to scream out my name'' he said.

''wait what do you want me to call you'' i asked

'' Jin'' he replied

'' Okay but why scream'' without getting an answer from him. I felt his hands going traveling under my skirt. he started pressing on my clit that was still covered with my wet panties.

'' already wet'' he smirked. i tried holding in my moans,but they ended slipping out of my mouth.

''A-ah jin'' i moaned softly

''are you ready'' he asked . i nodded my head as a yes. I felt two fingers going inside of me. he started pumping his fingers in and out really fast, each time increasing his speed hitting my g-spot.

'' argghh... jin.. i think i'm coming'' i screamed while he covered my mouth with his other hand so nobody would here us.

'' u better hold it... don't cum yet until i'm inside you'' it was too late. I had released all over his fingers, leaving them all wet.

'' what did i tell you, you didn't listen to your manager.. and you want to work here. If you want to work here you need to do exactly as i tell you. You disobeyed me.. it's time for me to punish you'' while cleaning his fingers by licking off my precum.

he started taking off every piece of clothing that i had on, leaving me naked.

''what are you doing''

'' what do you think, this is part of your punishment'' taking his clothes off and left himself with his black boxers on. he carried me bridal style to the coach and started kissing me on every inch of my body leaving hickeys on my neck,thighs,and boobs. as he was doing that i moaned loudly. he started to pull his boxers down exposing his big but hard member. I gasped from the look of it.

'' is that even going to fit'' i asked, i was shocked.

'' we'll see... and if it doesn't i'll make it fit'' he smirked

''Ready'' i nodded my head as a yes not saying anything because i knew how painful it was going to be. i felt him pushing his member in slowly. i tried to hold in my screams but they came out. i was screaming so loudly, i covered my mouth immediately. he started to increase his speed and little by little my screams went to moans. i started to feel so much pleasure.

'' A-ahhh Jin FAST-EERR'' i commanded

'' as you wish''

I felt his member getting larger and larger every time he would take it out and then drill it back in inside of me. Soon he had found my g-spot once again, i let out the loudest moans i had inside of me.

'' That's right... moan for me (Y/N)''

'' Arghh... Ji-nnn'' i felt that i was going to release any second now. His thrust started to get sloppy.

''Arghh.. (Y/N) i'm coming'' he grunted

'' me tooo''

We both released our juices at the same time. i felt our juices mixing inside of me. Sweat started dripping form his forehead all over my breasts. We were both panting trying to catch our breaths. we rested on the coach for a while as he had his armed wrapped around me. He got up and put on his clothes, he then helped me put mine back on. we fixed our hair so like that no one would suspect that something happened in the office. Before he opened the door the told me something.

'' i'll see you tomorrow at 8:00 am, nobody gets here until 10:00 am. That gives us 2 hours to spare, we'll have the place all to ourselves, so nobody will here you moan.''

'' i will'' i said with a smile

'' btw this wasn't the end of your punishment''