Namjoon Smut ~ Gone for too long

Namjoon and i have been dating for a year,but not for long. We're about to make 2 years now of being together in less than a week. The thing is that he's not here with me. He's been gone ever since he asked me to be his girlfriend,which was a few days before he went on tour with the guys. He's been gone this whole year,but he called me 2 days ago saying that he was going to come back before our anniversary, but he didn't tell me when. 

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

It was the day of our anniversary and he wasn't here. He hasn't texted me or called me. I was getting angry and worried at the same time. i was angry because he hasn't called me or texted me, not even to check on me. He always messages me at least, i was worried to. What if something bad happen? i thought to myself. I hope not. 

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. i made some pancakes with eggs and bacon on the side with my glass of orange juice. Once i was done i went to the living room and turned on the tv. I had decided to put a funny movie on netflix to take my mind off of namjoon. I really missed him. Anyways, i ended up watching a funny movie so i picked White Chicks. That movie cracks me up so much, but it also reminded me of namjoon he loved this movie more than me. I couldn't take him out of my head, i miss him too much. i decided to take a nap, and by nap i don't mean like a 30 minute nap, i mean a 3 to 4 hour nap. 

~~~~ MINI TIME SKIP~~~~

I woke up from my nap , but i wasn't on the couch. i was on my bed and naked. well not completely i still had my panties and bra, but how? i was confused. Did someone break into my house while i was sleeping.. Are they going to rape me? i was getting scared also because my room was pitch black . i heard a noise from my bathroom, the light was on. I walked towards the door and opened it slowly. There was no one there. I think i'm just hearing things. i turned off the lights from the bathroom. As i was walking out going to my bed i felt two hands wrapping around my waist. i felt a hot breath hitting my neck. i tightened my fist before turning. i then turned and punched whoever it was. 

'' Oww'' i heard a familiar voice grunting from the pain. i immediately went to turn on the lights from my room. it was namjoon.

'' omg i'm so sorry, i didn't know it was you , i thought someone had broke into my house and then wanted to rape me or something'' explaining to him while rubbing his now bruised cheek

'' why do you say that'' 

'' i was laying on the couch in the morning then i fell asleep , i don't know how long but i just woke up in my bed without my clothes leaving me with my undergarments'' 

'' i wanted to surprise you that's why, i wanted to trick you by making you think that i was in the restroom when i actually was hiding in your closet''

'' i didn't mean to hurt you namjoon, i'm sorry'' saying it over and over again

'' it's too late for that now'' smirking at me. he leaned in kissing me on the lips and carried me bridal style lying me on the bed gently. he got on top of me and kept kissing me passionately, i grabbed a fist full of hair and pushed him into me my lips to make the kiss go even deeper. He bit my bottom lip to give him permission to enter my mouth. He stuck his tongue inside,as we were kissing i accidently bit his tongue. He continued kissing, i had felt his hard member poking me on my entrance. I slowly moved my hands form his chest to his member rubbing it back and forth earning some groans from him. 

''Arghh... i can't take it no more'' he said with frustration. he took off his his shirt and his pants along with his boxers exposing his huge hard member, he then took off my undergarments . he started to position himself in front of my entrance. he started teasing me by rubbing his tip back and forth.

''s-stop teas-ing'' moaning the words out

'' tell me what you want'' 

'' i want you to fuck me... fuck me n-'' without letting me finish my sentence he entered me hard. He started increasing his speed harder and rougher without letting me adjust to his size. i was screaming and moaning in pain at first, soon it turned into pleasure. that's when i wanted him to go even faster. 

'' faster-r namjoon... fast-errr'' he obeyed. Skin slapping,screaming,moaning,and the smell of sex filled up the room. As he was thrusting in and out of me i felt his sweat dripping on my chest.

''Arghh... (Y/N) you feel so go-od'' he groaned 

'' arghhh... namjoon i miss-ed yo-u so mu-ch'' 

'' i miss-ed you too babe'' while arching his head back from the pleasure he was feeling. 

''uhhh... (Y/N) you're so tight'' groaning from thrusting in and out. i felt a knot in my stomach.

'' uhh... i'm comi-'' i moaned 

'' cum for me babe'' as i released my juices all over his member 

'' arghh.. i'm coming too'' he then came after and filled me up with his hit juices inside of me. he collapsed on the bed beside me, both panting so hard trying to catch our breath. 

''Happy Anniversary babe'' he said 

'' Same to you'' still trying to catch my breath

'' i don't want you to leave me again for another year'' i said while placing my head on his chest 

'' i won't, i missed you too, you''l be coming on tour with me from now and on'' a smile appeared on my face from happiness . '' i missed the way you move your hips while we have sex, your kisses, your touch, i missed everything from you'' he leaned in and kissed my forehead.

'' i love you namjoon'' 

''i love you too''

i slowly started to close my eyes from the moment that we just had got me tired. 

'' hey.. don't fall asleep we still need round 2'' kissing my lips passionately 

'' wow you really did miss me'' i said under the kiss.