서문;

"Well... yeah I will get in trouble if I failed, but..." He resumes walking, hearing Yoongi take an uneasy step forward.

"But what?" He forces out of his mouth, eyes squinting as he tried to focus on the man walking away.

❝If it's you, I think I can endure the punishment.❞ The (e/c) eyed male looked back and sent a wink and mentally high fived his self for the exit, he was about to disappear to his office until he heard a loud thud and a phone ringing behind him.

Min Yoongi had passed out on a dirty Seoul pavement.

+

I had to cut this into parts, since this one will be quite long, and I would probably end up taking another year to finish this. As much as I'd want it to be a oneshot, I wouldn't want to bore people who will be reading this because it might just look like a big mess of words.

My apologies. ^^

friendly reminder that this contains boyxboy things and if you are by any way against them or dislike them kindly click out of this story, thank you~

Reader is pale, sorry if you don't like it. You can replace it, though it was for story purposes www

Comments and constructive criticisms will much be appreciated!

written using third person's point of view
same time as seokjin's oneshot

Other work:
seokjin x male!reader: never-ending