ㅁ;

─ mix up ─

Yoongi wondered why the dorm was suddenly eerily quiet. He can't hear any ruckus happening outside his room usually caused by his band mates.

He can't smell tonight's meal that should be wafting in the air right at this moment. And from what he remembered, it's quite late, and they couldn't be out at this time, at least not without telling him.

But wait a minute...

He sniffed around more, and regretted the action, wherever he is right now smells worse than a dump site. It makes him writhe and want to throw up the dinner he had a day ago.

Opening his eyes, he groaned when he realized where he was. Jesus Christ it is just like a dump site; there were trash bags littering the place, some swarmed by flies, as far as he could tell it wasn't only a bunch of flies with him, there were also other insects around and... was that a rat?!

That's it! Yoongi recoiled, standing upright before losing balance and stumbling backwards, he groaned when he realized that his shirt had a big part torn open as if Taehyung had touched it. He squinted more, trying to make out where the exit could be, he fumbles around and kicks a random sack lying by his feet and fished out his phone, there were twenty messages, some from Namjoon and some from Jungkook.

Yoongi squints at the top of his screen, it was only a minute away from midnight, and he wished he can fall asleep again and have enough energy to go home. He leaned against the wall, closing his eyes when the light of a street lamp shone on him.

Crunch...

He opened his eyes when the light was suddenly blocked, thinking it was a random passerby he was about to tell them to move when he stopped. The person that passed in front of him was shady, literally shady with that black cloak and hidden face. And not only that, it stopped directly in front of him as well.

Yoongi stares up at the stranger, before he hiccupsand gave the stranger a lopsided grin. "Are you high? It's not even Halloween, why are you dressed up like that?" He received no answer, so he squints his eyes up at the person, the ray of light that was seeping behind them hurting his eyes.

Is he some sort of angel?! Yoongi moved his eyes down to the stranger's face, and there was a gleaming (f/c) mark on their cheeks, it seemed to drop down to under their cheek bones.

After a few seconds of silence, he decided to speak. "...Are you Min Yoongi?"

"Yes I am. How do you know me?" Yoongi asks and suddenly thought that it might not be new, since Bangtan is quite well known now, what if this guy is a paparazzi? Oh shi--

"Hmmm? That's weird." He was cut off.

"What is? The only weird thing here is your fashion sense." Yoongi remarks, but he could sense the pure confusion coming from the other man.

"I'm supposed to collect your soul, how are you still physically alive?"

The stranger says casually before adding a mumbled 'not that your body is in a good state anyway.' Yoongi heard everything clearly, and he was in fact, caught off guard. "Huh?!"

The stranger looks at the list in his hand again. "But you read this as Min Yoongi right?" He scratches his hoodie-covered head. "I'm pretty sure my hangul reading is accurate."