Chapter 15

Levi's POV
I woke up , not having (Y/n) beside me. It's been 4 days since she's been gone and I already miss her sarcastic comments.

I checked my phone that was placed on our nightstand , seeing that I still didn't receive a text from (Y/n). Was she still mad at me? Oh - wait - she did text me. 6 AM? It's already 8.

(Y/n): Hm.

Levi: Oi. Why are you awake so early?

She didn't reply after that. I went out our bedroom and ate breakfast instead. What a way to start the morning.

Your POV

The reason why I was up so early is because I wanted to see the sunrise popping out the mountains. There was a steep cliff in the right side of the cabin , but no worries , there were stairs. When you go down , you see a lake , a mountain and an amazing view. Early in the morning , Francine and I always come here to just see it. It was great. Levi texted me this early morning. I'm still pretty mad at him for lying.

Now that it's 8 O'clock , I will.......do nothing. Completely nothing. Maybe I can go call Francin- Shit.

--
"(Y/n)! Look at this really cute puppy!!!" Francine called. I was doing an assignment , on my desk. She was on my bed scrolling through her phone. When I heard the word 'puppy' , my eyes lit up and I ran to her direction and hopped on the bed.

It was a video of a shih tzu standing on two legs , much like a human. Francine and I couldn't stop giggling at how cute it was.

"So how are you and Jean?" She asked.

"Oh.. uhm. We broke up. But , it's no big deal. We both decided it was better if we stayed as friends." I said , and I assured her that I was fine.

"What?! You broke up?!" Francine frantically said. "But you guys were perfect together."

"I highly doubt that." I giggled. Francine sighed. "Well , you are just a freshman anyway. You still have a long way to go!" She smiled brightly at me. I gave back the gesture.

We both laid down on that bed in silence , staring at the ceiling , as we both held each other's hands.

"Hey .. Francine?"

"Hm?"

"Do you miss mom and dad?"

"...of course I do."

"Grandma said she had pictures of mom and dad when they were dating in highschool. Do you wanna go .. look at them?" I whispered quietly. I faced her , and she only nodded her head in response. We both got up , and took the album Grandma showed at us while we were eating dinner. We both refused to look at the pictures , because we didn't want to cry in front of grandma.

We quietly went outside , to the dining room where Grandma left the albums. We took three , and brought it back to my room.

We sat on the carpeted floor , and began to flip through the first album. We made sure that we got to see every photograph , so we scanned the books slowly.

"Mom looks so young here.." I whispered.

"She does. The headband's pretty cute , right?" Francine said in a low voice.