Chapter 21

It's been a few days since that time Levi and I had an argument. We've tried making up - but it just makes it a lil awkward. Every time I look at him , I remember what he did. I tried my best to understand his situation , to understand that it was just a sudden burst of his emotions and he didn't intend to break out like that. But it was hard. He's apologized already , and I tried forgiving him , but when I try to open my mouth nothing comes out.

It was the rainy season , and Levi and I needed to find a job despite our condition. A barista was our first thought. Then I remembered there were these companies trying to get me to sponsor them , or take pictures for their events. They always contact me through email , and most of them give me really good offers. They pay for my plane tickets and hotel rooms , and sometimes it's even the hotel itself who's come to contact me. I haven't told Levi yet.

But , there is this option where I can work online. I've heard of this website where you edit videos for your clients , it's called Upwork. I might consider myself working for them , I've got the right equipment for it anyway. Depending on the project , some clients even pay you $200.

Levi was in a different place at the moment and I'm here sitting on a bench. It's dark , cold , cloudy. It's about to rain I suppose. I'm thinking about my life right now , asking what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm lost , and I don't know where I'm headed. My future isn't very clear at the moment. I keep asking myself if Levi and I would still be together despite what happened to the both of us these past few weeks. Life's givin it real hard for us , ain't it?

And there , the rain poured down. Everyone panicked and panicked , going around the place to hide from the rain's wrath. I remained on the bench.

The rain kept pouring and pouring , getting harder and harder. My surroundings started to blur out from the both the fog and the rain. I don't really bother , I enjoy the rain. I missed it. I won't care if I get sick. Cars went passing by. I got loads of strange looks from people , holding up their umbrella up their heads. I slightly smiled at them , telling them I wasn't a depressed pshyco. I was just simply enjoying the rain and it's beauty. Some people just don't take time to appreciate such thing and that is extremely disappointing. Taking things for granted , is such a huge waste. Taking people for granted , is even worse.

I like the rain , just because people won't know I'm crying when I want to let all my pains away. I tend to look forward to the future from now on , accepting what happened in the past , and just move forward.

"(Y/n)!"

I know that voice , that cold voice. It was Levi , running towards me from the other side of the bench.

"Oh , Levi. Did you get a job yet?" I said calmly. Levi looked both confused and angry.

"Oi! What are you doing out here in the damn rain?! You'll catch a cold - don't expect me to nurse you around - tch. it sickens me seeing you like this. " Levi stated as he hovered an umbrella over my head.

"I'm appreciating the rain Levi. Isn't it beautiful?" I told him , as the raindrops meet contact with my opened hand.

"Tch. You're being careless and idiotic. You're not taking care of yourself again. You promised." Totally forgot about that.

"Find any jobs?"

"Tch. No. All that's available is a freaking coffee shop. What about you?" Hah. I was right , lol.

"Uhm. Yeah."

"Where?"

"Online. I could take you home."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No. Let's go home , I'll prove it to you."

---

We were now back home and I opened up my laptop. I left my shoes outside and dried myself when Levi handed me a towel before going inside.

I checked my emails since I had my email left at my Instagram bio. I had 3 messages from companies/people who needed a photography service. Plane tickets , and hotel is free , which is an amazing amazing oppurtunity , if you ask me. I slightly smiled at these messages and I quickly showed Levi . All three services are distributed in different months , and they told me , if I did a good job , they might take me again as their permanent photographer.

"What's in it for me?" Levi asked , with his usual stern face.

"Well , if you want we can work as a team! "

"Hm. " Levi nodded in agreement.

I'll try to earn more money for a more decent photography camera , my current camera was only used for my Instagram pictures but I suppose they're pretty good for advertising. Which is even greater , all these 3 hotels are rated as 5 star hotels. I get to stay in a five star hotel , for free.

This job is amazing. I can literally just work for what I love , do what I love , and just simply enjoy. I've already agreed to their requests and my first job will start next week. It's also fascinating Levi will get to be with me. He'll be my assistant since I was offered , but I'll ask my clients if Levi can have a separate pay.

"I'm tired. Go take a shower . I'm going to sleep for a little while."

Levi sleeps around 3 hours per night. I'm not sure what he's doing though , but it doesn't really matter. He went in our bedroom and I went to take a shower , like what the boss said.

--