Chapter 31

(Y/n) (L/n)
Hey waddup horseface 🐴

Jean Kirstein
Yo (Y/n) , been a really long while.
How are you and Levi? Still short , i'm sure

(Y/n) (L/n)
Lmao cmon give us a break.
Wish we could all hang out again. But everyone's just really busy

Jean Kirstein
Yeah. How about this Saturday?

(Y/n) (L/n)
oh lol. Levi and I aren't home at the moment. We're in Amiba for a job.
told ya , ya'll busy i bet

Jean Kirstein
wtf
you guys just left without telling us
when are you coming home?
Marco's not that busy in about two weeks

(Y/n) (L/n)
Hmm..we'll be here for four more days.
Then 4 days after that we have another trip - but I'm thinking of canceling the trip.
or if you want you guys can come with us to that trip oAo!
its only like a 6 hour bus ride from our town.

Jean Kirstein
heheheheyyyy thats a really great idea !
why dont you go ask the rest

(Y/n) (L/n)
will do 😚
Seen

Only a few minutes have passed and Levi already fell asleep on (Y/n)'s lap. She caressed his hair , and although you may think he might get annoyed , he secretly likes it. (Y/n) smiled slightly. ' Adorable idiot , I'm glad to be with you today.'
Now she had to inform Eren and the others.

(Y/n) (L/n)
erEEEeeN
wHAT's uP

Eren Jaeger
yO (Y/n)
we've all been really busy , havent we?
how are you? I miss you guys :(

(Y/n) (L/n)
Thats the poiiint!!! Argh I miss you guys too :(
next week , Levi and I have a business trip. its 6 hours away from
our town. Jean and Marco are coming :DDD!!!

Eren Jaeger
neXT WEEK ?!
THAT BETTER BE FINAL
i have to make a leave report then
i'll tell mikasa and armin

(Y/n) (L/n)
Nice
How are you bty?

Eren Jaeger
I'm pretty tired :(
but its alright.
You and Levi are still fine ?

(Y/n) (L/n)
Yeah. We're good.

Eren Jaeger
Where are you guys right now?
Maybe we could meet up this Saturday and plan the trip
OH YEAH where were you when Levi said you went missing after
the day you know.. uh.. you almost fell?

(Y/n) (L/n)
Oh, we're in Amiba right now.
Uhm , at my parent's old cabin house in the next town
apparently , that's where we live now...temporarily..ha ha ha.

Eren Jaeger
YOU DIDNT TELL US YOU GUYS MOVED AWAY WTF
gosh have we really been that out of touch?

(Y/n) (L/n)
I told you , it's temporary
We made the decision after Naki came to visit us with a knife in her hand.
That sht was pretty scary man.

Eren Jaeger
WHAT THE HELL
A KNIFE?!
IS THAT GIRL IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND WTF
ARE YOU OKAY?!?!
DID SHE HURT YOU?!?!
IS SHE IN JAIL?!

(Y/n) (L/n)
Chill, Eren.
Im fine , apparently she was a drug user or something??
We called the police after I tackled her down.

Eren Jaeger
Ah. Phew , thats good. You had me worried :(
Anyway , (Y/n) I have to get back to work now. Break's over. I'll talk to you again , later!
Take care , okay? I'll hunt them down if anybody tried to hurt you.

(Y/n) (L/n)
Alright , bye Eren ;)

(Y/n) sighed in relief and content. She was finally going to see her friends again , and they were all gonna be together. She hasn't gotten in touch with them in a really long time , wasn't able to spill out her feelings at the time she needed them the most. All of them were just .. busy. Eren was working in a fastfood restaurant as a part-time job. As much as he hated it , he still had to do it. Mikasa sticked along with him , but she was more of the valued staff. Eren wants to strive as a great business man , although he needs the money to build up his dream company. Mikasa plans to be his secretary. Jean on the other hand , was simply a janitor at the school Marco was teaching at. Of course , Jean plans to quit and find a better job. He didn't go to college just to be a janitor. He was only here as a janitor to temporarily accompany Marco. It's only been 30 minutes , there was still a long way to go. (Y/n) put down her phone , and tried her best not to move as Levi was still sleeping on her lap.

She looked outside the window , seeing that they were slowly leaving the city proper. She was beginning to see more fields , and plantations of different flowers , some of which were very wide. The sky was painted in blue , and she could tell that the weather was great.

"Are you okay there, miss (Y/n)?" Feliciano asked with a soft tone.

"Yes , I'm fine here. Amiba's such a beautiful place! Everything here is clean , and the amibians are so nice." (Y/n) stated with joy , but almost as a soft sound , she didn't want to wake Levi up.

"Thank you for that compliment , indeed , Amiba is a lovely place. I see Sir Levi is fast asleep , you both must've had a rough night. Miss Hanji told me about your quarrel or - uhm - misunderstanding."

"Please , just call us (Y/n) or Levi. No need for formalities. And we're fine now , nothing to worry about." She explained.

"Oh - as much as I would like to , it's against hotel rules." He whispered softly.

"Well , you can call us by our names when we're not in public, we're friends after all." She smiled.

"Will keep that in mind." Feliciano nodded.

The van fell silent again , with no other sounds besides the soft breathing of Levi and the van moving. Without anything else to do , (Y/n) decided to listen to music , using her earphones , as she drifted into a small nap.

---
That's all I can do for now. I still have examinations coming up and I'm using this as a distraction to avoid studying AHHAHA.
anyways , I'll update by Friday. Remind me , okay?