31%

"He can't possibly be skating so soon," I say confusedly, looking over to Kris, who stands in the tunnel next to me, me leaning over him. "Did his Coach say this was okay?"

"The doctor said he was cleared to go," the Canadian answers honestly. "He's been wanting back on the ice since the minute he woke up from surgery, and this is the soonest he can get there."

"It won't do anything bad?" Kris shakes his head, explaining,

"Nah, it wasn't that horrible of a procedure that it would affect his playing at all...I mean, they are checking to see if the tumor was cancerous or not, but right now, it wouldn't matter." I rub my forehead, watching Olli zoom around happily.

"As long as he doesn't get any more hurt..."

"I'll protect the little munchkin for you," Kris laughs, and I roll my eyes.

"Don't think he'd like you calling that."

"Call me what?" Olli hops off the ice and makes his way over to me. I lean down and kiss him softly, his gloved hands gently cupping my cheeks.

"Aww, aren't the little munchkin and his girlfriend so adorable!" Kris squeals in a high-pitched voice, and I laugh as I pull away.

"Munchkin?" Olli questions with a frown. "You cannot call me that. She can." He points up at me, and I smile sweetly.

"Well excuse me," Kris grins, raises his hands in surrender as he winks at me. "Continue making out with your munchkin, I'm gonna get on the ice."

"Don't call me--"

"Shush, Olli," I chuckle, leaning down for another kiss. "You are adorable when you're frustrated though..." He sticks out his bottom lip, and I resist the urge to close the gap again.

"I love you," he says after staring into my eyes for a long period. "I love you."

"I know you do, munchkin, now get on the ice." His red face shows that he loves it when I call him that. I kiss both cheeks, slightly shoving him as he giggles and jumps back on the ice. Oh what fun it is.

***

"I can play in the game!" Olli cheers, hopping on my bed and tackling me in a hug.

"That's amazing, munchkin!"

"I know, and I'll be back on the same line as Tanger! It'll be just like before!"

"Except better," I mumble into his shoulder, and he pulls away to look at me. We're laying on our sides looking at each other, and my eyes flicker down to his plump lips. 

"You want to kiss me," he states. I blush, looking away. "Hey, look at me...I don't blame you." He winks, and I chuckle softly.

"Who says that's what I want?" I tease, and his eyebrows crease in confusion. 

"What do you want?" Olli's confused (and innocent) puppy look almost makes me pin him down right then and there.

"Maybe a little more..." He doesn't get it until I smirk and push him onto his back, straddling his torso with my heads beside his head. 

"You want this?" He asks incredulously despite the massive smile on his face. I just bend down and plant a wet kiss on his lips before moving to his jawline. 

"Yes...I want all of you...everything..." His hands feel from my shoulders to my lower back, almost hesitant to go any farther.

"E-everything?" He stammers, sucking in a breath as my teeth graze over his shoulder, making sure to be gentle because of his surgery earlier this year. I can see the freshly healed white scar, and I place little butterfly kisses on and all around it.   

"You heard me."