64%

"Are you kidding?" I smile as Beau drives us to the parking lot in front of the beach. I look to Olli in the backseat. "Doesn't this look so awesome?" He shrugs, tugging on the collar of his leather jacket.

"I think so..."

"The answer is yes!" I exclaim, hopping out the moment the car stops. We follows Beau to the bouncer, who stands in front of a gate in a wooden fence that runs along the edge of the sand. There's a building--more like a long shack--that the fence is attached to. It looks like the party overtook most of the beach, and I'm already excited just looking at the scene.

"Beau Bennett," he says, introducing us as friends, and we're quickly admitted with no ID required.

There's a stage set up in front of the shack that faces the ocean, and there's already crowds of people and a few DJ's set up and blasting music. I notice several little "bars" around the perimeter, and scantily clothed waitresses and shirtless waiters walking around serving drinks.

"Excuse me miss, but would you like anything?" Someone asks, and I turn to see a tall, dark-haired man in an unbuttoned, light gray dress shirt.

"Not yet," I say, turning to see Beau dragging Olli somewhere. By the looks of it, my boyfriend isn't too thrilled. "Actually, that'd be great." He chuckles and waves over a waitress. He whispers something in her ear, and she giggles and hands him two glasses of champagne from her tray.

"I'm Alec," he tells me, and I take the second glass. "You?" I smile sweetly and answer,

"I don't usually give away my name when I first meet guys." He whistles.

"You're one of those little innocent girlies playing hard to catch, eh?" I laugh, shaking my head.

"Nah, I'm just staying loyal." His smile falters a bit.

"Loyal? To who?" I look around for Olli and Beau, unable to spot their heads of blonde hair among all the people.

"Uh, well--"

"You don't have to be loyal to anyone here, babe," he murmurs in my ear, and I nervously take a sip of the drink. "Any reason you have that crutch? You looking for a man like me to carry you home?" I blush and giggle awkwardly.

"Uh, um, no, I have an, um, bad knee."

"Is there anything else about you that's bad?" Alec winks, and I almost fall over.

"Uh, I-I, um, I-I don't kn-know," I stutter. He leans down, his lips brushing across my ear as he whispers,

"I can help you with that." A shiver travels down my spine as he begins to lightly kiss at my neck.

"I have to find Olli..." I breathe, but the thought is extinguished as he finishes his champagne glass and gives it away to a passing waiter. I look up at him, and his dark eyes catch my gaze before he dips his head down to kiss me. My first natural instinct is to shove him away, but once I feel his muscles under my hands I melt.

"Mm, I can tell you like it rough," Alec mumbles when he pulls away for a moment. I have no time to reply before he kisses me more forcefully than the first time, his hands squeezing my ass.

"I-I shouldn't," I pant, looking away as my hands involuntarily fist around his shirt collar.

"You shouldn't have worn these shorts." The jean shorts aren't super short, only halfway to my knee, but I guess he likes them that way.

"And why is that?" I flirt, to his amusement.

"Cause I might rip them later tonight." Alec bites his lower lip, his gaze drifting away from me for a short moment. "It's a shame your...'boyfriend' doesn't treat you the way you want." I'm about to object when he continues, "You like it rough, hard, fast...he's just a little guy, he can't give you that."

"Shut up," I protest, pushing him away a bit. "He's perfect for me."