62%

"Rosa, please look at me, I am very very, really really really sorry for making you not comfortable, I only want keep you safe," Olli pleads with me, his shadow blocking the light. I bite my lip and don't answer. "Rosa..." He leans down and connects our lips, his moving passionately against mine. 

I can't deny that. My arms fling themselves around his neck as I pull him into my lap. His hands go to the armrests as he straddles me again, and I scoot out a little from the back of the chair. "I am so sorry," he whispers, kissing me again and again. "I love you, and I am sorry; I always want you to be happy." 

"Fuck it, Olli, just kiss me," I growl against his wet lips, my hands now at his lower back. "I forgive you." 

"Thank God." He simply wraps his arms around me, his fingers blindly fiddling with the knot on the back of my suit. 

"Here?" I pant, and he grins upon pulling away. I see his blush as he answers, 

"Whatever you want." I cup his cheek in one hand, lightly kissing his nose. My ever-so-soft whisper puts him off a bit. 

"Not today, baby..." His smile fades, and he climbs off me. 

"Is it because of what I did? Or something I did I not know was bad?" I shake my head, gingerly laying myself down on the blanket on my stomach. He joins me in staring at the sunset. 

"Now just isn't a good time," I state after a while. I lean my head on his shoulder for a brief moment, hearing him sigh sadly. Taking out my phone, I snap a few pictures before flipping onto my back. 

"What are you doing?"

"Flip over and sit up like me," I order, switching the camera view to face us. I make sure the orange, purple, and red sky is rightly placed in the background, the dark ocean creating the perfect photo. I prop myself up on my elbows, my back slightly off the ground. "Say, um, cheese!" 

"Mac and cheese!" I laugh, quickly kissing him before trying the photo again. Not that I won't keep that goofy one. "We are amazing," Olli brags. "Look at how awesome we are--look!" I try and take my phone back, but he rolls on his side away from me and taps away at the screen. 

"Give that back!" I say with a smile, climbing over him. 

"I sent it to Sid," he smirks, and my jaw drops. "What? He need to know that you. Are. Mine. And only mine." I resist the urge to roll my eyes, taking my device back and looking at the message he sent while pretending to be me. 

'*picture attached* Doesn't Olli look so hot??? I mean, omg, <3<3<3 plz i want him'

"Olli!" I exclaim as the sun is almost fully sunken under the horizon. "Why did you do this?" 

"I am yours and you are mine, and he does not get it yet," he answers back simply. 

"What? Yes he does!" I try to defend Sid, but Olli's not having it. 

"You do not know what he talk about in locker room, he does not understand." He pauses. "I want to hit him sometimes because he should not say such things about you...I want to, but you would not be happy with me." I chuckle,

"No, I probably wouldn't, since hitting someone isn't like you." I take a sip of my drink, wrinkling my nose at it's warmness. "Have you ever talked to hm about it?"

"I can't."