38%

"W-what do you mean?"

"I saw how you looked at me...the only reason you haven't in a while is because I haven't been around," Sidney answers, pausing for a moment. "He gets hurt so often, I'm surprised he even kisses you."

"It's not all about sex," I growl angrily, tightly gripping my glass. "That's not love, that's lust."

"Then I lust for you, Rosa..." His deep, seductive voice draws me in, but my inner sense of morality tells me to ignore him. "I lust for you..." The way he says lust sends shivers down my spine, and I feel a cold hand on my knee.

"Get off me."

"No sane man would ever want to let you go," he murmurs, ignoring my tries to get his hands away. His fingers trail up my leg, and by then my attempts to resist have gotten weaker. Sidney notices this, smirking, and I begin to breathe hard.

"Are you alright?" Olli asks, and I nod as I answer breathily,

"F-fine, t-thank you." He raises an eyebrow as I let out a squeak, Sidney's fingers slipping past my underwear. "I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling that well..." I fold my napkin on my lap, and when Olli looks away, I shove Sid's hand away and out of me.

"Come on, you know you like it," he teases, but I shake my head.

"I-I--no, I don't, stop it. I don't want y--"

"You don't want my fingers, do you?" He interrupts, "You want my mouth--I see it; you want me to eat you out, don't you?" I gulp, feeling a sensation in my lower region.

"N-no, I don't want you at all, all I need is Olli," I say shakily. "I don't need you."

"But I lust for you, Rosa, I need you..." I won't give in, I won't abandon my newfound morals.

"Well, then it's just unfortunate that I'm already taken," I say with a forced confidence. Fake it till you make it.

"Divorce rates are higher than they've ever been," Sidney whispers. "And you two aren't even married...what's wrong with one night away?" I resist the urge to roll my eyes as I munch on my fries.

"Everything."

"Ah, but that's the thing. You don't ever get out, have any real fun, you just stay at home with him."

"What happened to the 'you two younguns were meant for each other' speech?" I ask sassily. "Cause last time I checked, you were all for Olli and I."

"Ever since I saw your body I've been craving you, your touch, your mouth--all of you." I swallow hard as he adds darkly, "When I first saw you today, I just wanted to bend you over this table and fuck you. You probably wouldn't have minded, would you, baby doll?"

"Don't call me that." I smack away his hand, which has moved up my leg again. Olli can't help but pay attention to the scene next to him, and finally he asks,

"Is he bothering you?"

"Is the sun a star?" He's confused until I groan in annoyance and nearly slam my face on the table. Not in the mood to ruin a perfectly good meal, or capture the attention of our entire table plus half the restaurant. "Yes, manatee, he's pissing me the fuck off." I see his embarrassed expression as he suggests,

"Do you want to go home now?" I nod after a moment's consideration. "Alright, I think we will be leaving now," he announces to the table as we both stand up. He tosses two $20's on the table, his arm around my waist as I say goodbye to the players and their significant others.

"Thank you," I say once we're in the car. "He was way too close."