ix. lovers in sm

After entering the doors of SM City Taytay, there was the usual security check ups that I had to undergo. Following the checkups, I ran straight to the bathroom in order to check if I looked decent. I sighed, grabbing my phone from my purse, planning to text JK.

'Hey, JK? Where are we going to meet here?' I asked.

'Ava babes, meet at the lower ground of the SM store. See you there 😉🌍❤️,' He replied, sending butterflies through my stomach.

I left the bathroom and took the escalator downstairs until I reached the SM store. I went on my phones camera and checked for the last time if I looked okay, shaking in anxiety and excitement.

Suddenly, I felt arms wrapping itself on my body in an embrace as someone sniffed my hair; it's what boyfriends to to their girlfriends sometimes.

WaitBOYFRIEND!!! AYYYYYYYIIIIEEE!!!!!

Despite this kilig moment, we received stares and glares from other girls who had crushes on JK after his performance on TVK. Other girls were fangirling over me and JK, obviously recognising us from TV, screeching 'AvLos, AvLos!' Instantly, I removed my hands from JK's clasp.

"H-hi, JK," I greeted awkwardly, twisting my hair and fidgeting with my phone.

"My Ava babes! How are we my darling?" Jk greeted in a British accent. I chuckled.

"Okay, I guess!" I replied.

"Let's shop shall we?" He asked, grinning so cutely that it could melt me in a second.

"Sure!" I responded, linking arms with JK and skipping to the clothes section of the store.

We spent hours running in the store, looking for new clothes and some matching ones too, nearly getting kicked out by the guards several times. As playful as he is, JK began to play hide and seek with me, disappearing from my eye. Confused, I began to search for him in the clothing department, looking in the fitting room, behind racks and clothes piles, yet nothing! He had vanished into thin air!

"JK!" I shouted impatiently. I had no time for games, I was in the middle of shopping for goodness sake!

"Ugh, JK just come out I need your opinion for some clothes!" I bellowed, frantically searching for him.

"Hmmm, now where would JK run off to," I trailed off, pondering on where that silly child would go. "Ah ha! The toy section!" I instantly thought, racing up the escalator to the toy section.

Huffing and puffing, I blew the straw house down! Joking! After many escalators, I reached the toy section, panting from how fast I was to get here.

"JK! I'm tired of these games!" I shouted, looking across the aisles of dolls.

PEW!

As soon as a click of a finger, I was down on the floor, hit by a nerd gun by JK! How great, he just had to embarrass me in front of kids. However, that wasn't all, he decided to tackle me as well, hurting my chest so much!

Yet, despite all the pain, I looked into his eyes and I felt healed, saved by his devilishly handsome looks, tempted to ki--