xxii. plans

Darren

"Ava, me and Evangeline are—"

"Listen, Darren, I'm not interested with your affairs."

Those eight words spoken gave pain to my heart, breaking it into millions of pieces. I love her. I can't believe she'd react envious towards Eva. With a hurt expression, I kept my eyebrows furrowed, walking towards moms car, sighing frustratedly.

"Hi, anak! How was the dinner?" Mom asked perkily.

"Okay lang po." I replied bluntly.

"Okay? Okay lang? What about...Ava?" She asked, confused.

Which one was she talking about?

"There's two."

"Two??? Darren Lyndon Gonzales Espanto, explain to me everything. I wasn't informed about another Ava."

"Oh, there's two. Ava, the one you're more familiar with and Eva, well Evangeline to be exact." I explained.

"AvRen..." Mom muttered, causing me to raise my eyebrows in shock.

"HAHAHAHAH YES!!! AVREN!!!" Lynelle  exclaimed, squealing in
delight. I blushed profusely.

I shook off their remarks, closing my eyes and sighing.

Is Ava mad? Selos ba siya?

After several minutes of the nauseous driving of my mom, we arrived at the house as I ran to my room. This is where I confessed to her. Gulping, I decided to text her. After all, we are close, so she would respond even if she was mad or selos, right? Ugh, I don't know, it's probably a girl thing.

Ava...are you okay?
read 9:17

Ava, if you're mad at Evangeline and me...please. We're not together, we're not on 'MU' or anything silly, alright? I love you. So so much. And I hope you can return that feeling later on.

😘❤️

She...she loves me back? YE—

MEEP! Oopsie I'm soz just pressed the wrong emojis! I meant, ✌🏻️❤️. Heheheheh...

Still a heart emoji, after all!

Okay, see you tomorrow. Babawi ako. 😏
read 9:26

Evangeline's POV

Ava Marielle Sullivan. Oh, how much I despise that name, oh how much I despise her. That female dog.

Who does he think she is? Stealing my man, my spotlight, my everything! She's on Preview and Cosmopolitan for goodness sake! Even my own modelling agency wants to hire her.

I will make her life a living hell.

Ugh! This isn't beneficial to my skin!

Groaning, I stomp to the bathroom, grabbing my Belo Pimple Treatment set and Whitening Cream, rubbing it harshly in distress. With my eyebrows furrowed, I punched my keyboard in frustration on how it was slow, unable to play my meditation music. Nakaka wrinkles, juice coloured!

After my skincare routine, I splattered on the bed reaching out for my iPhone Rose Gold 6S+ and my iPhone Gold 6S+, not to brag. My stepfather (don't tell anyone), Daddy Roosevelt got me two because he loves me that much, better than Tatay Baboyan. I know right, nakakahiya and last name nung real dad ko! Yuck! Please don't tell.

Smirking, I decided to call Ava, don't ask where I got her number from, I have my connections.

Hi, Ava, Evangeline Maricar Chanel Roosevelt here, speaking. I would just like to personally ask you for a girls day out?

Um, hi Evangeline...When will this exactly be?

This will commence Sunday, 11:30 sharp.

Well, I'm busy on Sunday so...

Well, I've cancelled all your plans for you. Come, at least for fifteen minutes at UP Town Center, okay? We'll meet at JCO Doughnuts.

Alright...

You're welcome. Evangeline Maricar Chanel Roosevelt, out.

I know exactly what to tell her.