xiv. beef

Darren

I couldn't believe it. I just had the guts to kiss Ava Sullivan, the girl I really really like.

It was amazing. Unforgettable.

The sun was setting, the water chilling yet I felt hot from her body close to mine. Her eccentric pastel blue eyes warmed my heart as I stared at them deeply, moving even closer to her. She was hesitant and shy at first, which was cute, making me fall even more in love with her. I closed my eyes, risking it. I would risk anything for her love. I felt her soft warm hands enveloping to mine. Our lips locked, sparks fusing around our body.

My first kiss happened, and it was worth it.

I love Ava, so much.

Vico

Excited, I rushed to the house, laughing menacingly.

Let the beef begin.

I entered the house, rapidly removing my shoes and placing my school bag on the peg. Sprinting, I passed the kitchen, stopping for a few seconds to smell the fragrant Sinigang. Delicious. About to race up stairs, my mom stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Hoi, anak, bakit ang bilis mo tumakbo? May special someone ka na, no? You're rushing so you can talk to him in secret. Ayiee!" Mom teased, smiling. Leah Lim is my adopted mother who adopted me when I was 9 after having several miscarriages, however now, she's pregnant with twins who are going to be born around next week.

"No, mom, just an idea for a book, that's all." I replied impatiently, she was wasting my time with her good mood. She'll get over it in a few hours due to hormones.

"Ok, anak, whatever you say. BUT MAKE SURE YOU ARAL ASWELL!!!" She scolded as I ran up the stairs in desperate need to start beef. I mean, Ava's my friend, but there needs to be action, you know? More kilig vibes for my fanfic!!!

MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

I know, I'm sorta creepy but I don't care.

I went up to my room, opening my phone and going on Instagram. I sent it, captioning it 'Y'all better step up yo game, Darren's already made moves on Ava and they might get together! Hurry before it's too late...hehehehehe 😉.'

[a|n obviously not them but let's just roll with it 😂✌🏻️]

JK: you're joking right lmao 😂

Vico: hay nako in denial pa!! you can see it's them sorry 😉

Anzar: sila na ba vico? 😅

Vico: well...

JK: dude don't believe this psycho chick 😁

karloslabajo named the chat 'faker avlos ftw'

anzar named the chat 'avzar ftw'

vico named the chat 'avren will win if you don't make a move'

anzar named the chat 'guys fgs just talk normally not by naming the chat 😂'

JK: imma speak to ava in person cause this is all just lies 🙃

Anzar: same ✌🏻️

MWAHAHAHAHMWAHWHAHAHAHMWAHWHAHAHAH!!!

YAASSSS THIS IS FUN I'M SO EVIL!

Let the games begin!!!

Vico: hai ava if anyone asks you anything, especially if it's jk or anzar, it wasn't to do with me, okay? I think they're setting me up for no reason...😅🌙

Ava: k.

DID SHE JUST 'K' ME????? Oh, hell nah!!

Vico: 👍🏼

heheheheheheh