xxx. rekindled sparks

"Welcome to Manila po ma'am, sir!" The flight attendant greeted us as we exited from the airplane.

We completed the usual processes of coming back, walking to Tita Marinel's car, the sun shining furiously at us once we left the shade, much to my discomfort.

We approached the car as Darren politely opened the door for Lynelle and I.

"Had a fun vacation guys?" Tita Marinel asked, looking at us from the car's mirror.

"Yes po, mom. Very fun...and interesting," Darren replied eyeing me whilst giggling.

"Mabuti naman," She grinned joyfully.

JK

"Ugh! That little, dirty Marielle! Magbabayad siya!" Angel moaned, untangling her hair harshly and rushed. "That little piece of—"

"Trash from the streets, I know! You've ranted about that for the 183629728286382982738372 time!" I complained, groaning from exhaustion. This girl is pretty and all, but she's a lot to manage.

Frustrated, Angel stormed towards the bedside table, infuriated by the looks of her face. I kept on staring at how cute she was, hilariously running and groaning around the room like a five year old. She was just...adorable.

I can't explain it. Now is just like the old days.

Flashback | Cebu 2 Years Ago

"BABEEEE!!! WHERE ARE THE WORLD YOU?" Baby grunted, as I see her cross her arms in annoyance.

We were playing, well unexpectedly playing hide and seek when I suddenly hid in the bushes in order to annoy Baby. It's so amusing when she's angry, it's hot.

"Hehehe...where is JK?" I mocked in a raspy, witch tone, creeping her out.

"Babe, this isn't funny!" She scowled whilst stomping across the garden area of the school.

Quickly, I sprinted across bushes to continue teasing her, "Oh! I found him!"

"Aha! Mahahanap ko na siya!" Baby mocked in an 'I told you so," tone, moving towards the bush I was in just as I was about to sneak behind her.

"Ayan na—"

"BOO!" I exclaimed, as she leaped in utter shock, falling towards the floor.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Baby cried, splattering on the floor whilst sulking.

"Hoi! There's people looking at you!" I called for Baby, yet she was still sobbing over dramatically.

"Sige na, Baby, you look silly!" I urged again, attempting to grab her by the arm, however she still wouldn't budge.

"Yung outfit mo, creased na!" I resumed as she stood up in shock and in disgust at her crumpled white t-shirt.

"Let me fix it," I smoothly offered, smirking whilst getting closer to Baby.

I fixed her blouse, gradually going to her hips as I moved closer to her face. Baby gulped hesitantly, yet moved closer and closer.