xxxiii. seven months

7 Months Later, February 1st

Vixie

"Ugh, could the traffic get even worse? " I complain to Sage Noir, my manager as I look out of the car's window to see nothing but a sea of cars barely moving. The usual, exhausting routine of the morning.

"V, I can't believe your not used to it yet!" She responds, giggling whilst looking at her reminders on her phone, sipping her coffee.

I sigh, deciding to relax in my seat, rubbing my temples in distress. I just want drift back into sleep and cuddle my totoro pillow whilst listening to music on sound cloud. I embrace my handbag in the replace of a pillow, opening the Wattpad application on my phone. You see, the fan fiction series I started to write at least 9 months ago, when TVK started, has blossomed, gaining more recognition than I could've ever expected. Currently, it is being made into a movie adaptation, which is soon to wrap up its taping, hence the early morning, stressing routine that I have to go through.

I enter the Wattpad world, noticing a whopping 1,000 notifications for my latest book, the third and last of my series. Thanks to Ava's love life, I don't think I'd be where I am today; however, I think I'm over that mushy, fangirl obsessor, who once leaped across this work months ago. Being fourteen, I've simmered down and have grown to a fine young lady. Joke! Never, ever will I stop being the maniac fangirl I am, nothing. My life revolves around love, for goodness sake!

After an hour of passing the dreaded traffic, I was relieved to put my feet on the ground, stretching. We  entered Eastwood Mall, where we would meet the camera crew and the actors and actresses  Sage and I strolled across the mall towards Buffet 101, where surprisingly everyone was waiting. The pair of us greeted the staff and the actors and actresses, followed by getting some food, which served as our breakfast. We talked, afterwards heading out in vechiles to Tagaytay, where we would be shooting the final and best scenes of my work.

The ride was smooth, and quite peaceful, due to the fact that everyone was sleeping except the driver and me. Instead, I placed headphones on my head, playing a random playlist, looking towards the window. Over the course of time, the view got even better, as we ascended. I saw the beautiful landscape of the sea, and in the middle a volcano, standing there tall and proud. We passed by several 'Collete's' stores and saw a field of pineapples growing. Gorgeous. I even saw the place Kris Aquino went to!

After witnessing the picturesque view of Tagaytay, we went down the van to discover the sights of it further. I've only researched about Tagaytay for my series, so now being able to see it in the flesh is breath-taking.

We parked in Sky Ranch, buying our tickets and approaching the ferris wheel where we were going to shoot the first scene of the day. For a minute, I decided to appreciate the landscape of Tagaytay, approaching the railing which revealed the sea and hills. I turned around to bump into...

Ylona

"Bailey, Anzar! Tara na! I want to go nowwwww!" I whimpered, urging both Anzar and Bailey to stop gelling their hair.

Impatiently, I groaned, storming over to them, grabbing the gel in their hands, dragging them to the car were Manong Axel's was waiting calmly. They entered the car infuriated, stealing my compact mirror from my handbag and fighting over it like children.

Manong Axel stopped at Tita Marinel's house, where we would be picking up Darren and Ava, afterwards stopping by at JK's house.