Chapter 3:

I walked into the girls room and looked into the mirror. I saw all my blond hair fall into my face at once. I looked down at my blue shirt to see food stains all over it. I looked down at my white skinny jeans and saw a couple red spots.

I ran over to the paper towels and wet it down. I rubbed on the stains to get them out, but they didn't budge. I got out my backpack and pulled out a pair of sweatpants I packed for the plane. I got out a tea-shirt and went into a stall. I put on the cloths and came out of the bathroom.

I opened the door of the bathroom and walked out. The smelled the food again it made me hungerier than ever. I felt my stomach rumble. My flight was suppose to leave at noon. I took out my IPhone and looked at the time.11:30.

I walked up to the subway and got a sub to eat on the plane. I had never actually been on a plane before. I wasn't sure what to expect.

At the gate, was about two hundred seats. I looked around to see about half of them filled. I decided to sit in one where no one else was around. I felt like I was beign watched from behind.I turn around in my chair but I didn't see anything unsual.

"Anyone in the last five rows please come up to board the plane." Said a man at a booth in front of a door. I got up to board the plane because my seat was in teh last five. I waited in a long line to board the plane for about two minutes.

When I finally got throw the door, i felt my stomach drop. I had a cold breeze brush against my skin. I got to the end of the long tunnel and saw a lady with a blue dress and a wierd looking hat on. She put her hand on my back and helped me into the plane. I looked around to see only about ten people in thier seats. I saw an old couple and a couple of girls. I looked up at the seating number's and found mine, right next to the window. I sat down and put my backpack under the seat. I rapped my seatbelt around my body and relax, and before I knew it, we were off.