Chapter 13

Izzy's Pov

"Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!" I screamed running down the stairs. I saw Charlie at the kichen table next to my dad eating cerial.

"What Izzy?" She asked me.

"Who are you going to homecoming with?" I asked her hoping she would be going with her new friend Hunter. In my opinaon, they looked cute together.

"No." She said.

Later that morning, we finally got to school. During first peroid, I thought of a plan. After that, I found Hunter in the hall making sure Charlie wasn't around.

"Hi." He said looking at his feet.

"You ok?" I asked him. I was trying to act like Charlie as much as I could.

"Ya. Sorry about earlier, won't happen again." He said slamming his locker and starting to walk away.

"Wait! What happened earlier?" I asked.

"Don't you remember? I asked you to homecoming? Or maybe you don't. Doesn't matter now I guess." He said walking away again.

"Sorry about that. I was just kinda shocked. Plus I've never actully been to a dance." I said knowing he had bought that I was pretending to be Charlie. She had never been to a dance I wasn't exactly lying about that.

"Really? Wow. I would think you have." He said smiling.

"Ya I know, and yes." I said. I smiled.

"What was the second yes for?" He asked me.

"I'll go to the dance with you."