Chapter 20

I walked along the beach behind my house realizing I hadn't brought shoes outside with me. I looked at the waves slowly wash up on shore then flow back into the ocean.

Beautiful. I thought in my head. From behind, someone came up and covered my eyes then came in front of me.

"Hey." Hunter said as I grabbed his hand. He pulled away agresivly.

"Sorry." I said looking at my feet.

"It's not that. It's the secret thing remember?" He said smiling.

"Oh, right." I said putting both of my hands in the pocket of my sweatshirt.

"Well, if you let me take you out to dinner, it doesn't have to be a secret there. I know a place that no one will see us." He said smiling.

"Ok." I whispered.

Dinner That Night....

Hunter had taken me to a place just outside of the city. I wore shorts and a hoodie like I always do. When we deove up in front of the restrant, he stared at me for a moment. He leaned over to the middle of the car then softly kissed me on the lips.

"Is taking me hear just an excuss to kiss me in public?" I asked him laughing.

"No. But it's an addvantage." He stated kissing me again. We both opened out car doors and got out. We walked into the restrant and the waiter led us to a table. We sat there and just talked and laughed. All of a sudden, Hunter's phone buzzed his pocket. He pulled it out and red the text message. His face quitckly got pale.

"What's wrong?" I asked hearing my phone ring too. I looked at my phone to see I had a text message from an unknown number with a picture atached to it. Look who's a back-stabing twin. Red the message. The picture was of two people kissing, and then that's when I realized, I was Sam and I.