Chapter 21

"Hunter wait!" I yelled in tears as I chased him out of the restraint. "I can explain!" I screamed as he turned around and looked at me.

"What is there to explain!" He screamed.

"He wants to get back at you! Don't you get it? When I went to go get my jacket at the dance, he kissed me. I thought he just thought I was Izzy, but this is the real reason why!" I said. "Please don't go." I whispered with tears rushing down my face. He slowly walked up to me as I noticed he believed me.

"Is that why it took so long?" He asked as I nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I knew if I did you would do something crazy." I said with some of my tears disapareing. "I'm so stupid! I should have just told Izzy about it! He probably sent that picture to the whole school! And now Izzy probably hates me!" I said bursting out into tears. 

"It's ok. I'll tell her it's fake." He said. "I think I should drive you home now anyways."

"No. She's not going to believe you." I snapped. "And ya. I wanna go home."

At Home......

I walked through the door feeling horrible.

"Izzy!" I screamed running through the house. "Izzy!" I walked up the stairs and opened her door to see her under her covers crying.

"Izzy it's not real!" I screamed. "I promise." I whispered. She uncovered her head ready to listen to what I had to say.

"He kissed me in the hall to after you left. He knew I wasn't you and I didn't know why he did it, but I do know." I said. "I'm so sorry."

"Why didn't you tell me!" She yelled sobbing. 

"I knew it would hurt you! That's why! Now please tell me you believe me!" I screamed. We were both sobbing now. I walked over and sat on the side of her bed. We hugged each other tight. The whole school may have thought I was a liar, but at least my sister and Hunter didn't.