Chapter 6

When I finally got to my classroom, I felt the teacher's and about thirty pairs of eyes starring at me. 

"Hi! You must be Charlote." Mr. Mogani said. He looked at me and signaled me to a desk in the front row of many. I sat down quietly in my chair wondering what the class was talking about.

"Hi. I go by Charlie." I said with a smile on my face. Mr. Mogani looked at me and then back at the rest of the house.

"Alrighty then! Class, this is Charlie!" He yelled at the class.

"Um, Mr. Mogani? I think that's Izzy, Izzy Heartly? She already goes here. She's not new." A girl said. I turned around to look at her to see who she was and saw a smirk on her face. 

"Care to explain?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"Izzy is my sister. About two years ago, she left with my dad to come here. I just got here to be with my sister." I said. I turned around again to look at the tattle-tale girl, but to the right I saw a fimiler face to her right. 

You? I silelently thought to myself. He smiled. The guy from the airport? I thought again turning around. His brown hair fell in his face perfectly over his brown eyes. All of a sudden, I heard the bell ring. I got up out of my new desk being the last person to walk out. 

When I finally got into the hall, I was stopped.

"Hey! It's you. Do you remember me? I kinda spilt spageti on you in the airport. I'm Hunter, in case you didn't remember." He said looking at me with a smile.

"Um ya. How could I forget." I said. I jumped when Izzy came up behind me and started to push me away from Hunter.

"See you around." He stated walking away into the crowd. 

"How the hell did you get Hunter Deelings to talk to you!" She wispered to me.

"Um, I don't know. Why? He's just some guy." I said smiling.

"No he's not just some guy!" Izzy screamed in excitement. "He is one of the hottest guys in school! He almost never talks to anyone!" She said.

"Iz, are you ok?" I asked smiling. So what if a guy talked to me. It's not like I was meeting the queen of England.

"Ugh! Don't you get it, Charlie? I think Hunter likes you!" She stated smiling as though she wished she was me.

"Oh come on. I don't even know him." I said.

"Your impossible! Why can't you just take a compliment." She yelled walking away and I was alone again.