Chapter 15

It was homecoming night. Izzy and I had gotten our homecoming dresses. Izzy's dress was a pinkish redish color with one strap on her right shoulder. On the top of it, were a couple sparkles raping all across. She had her hair in an updo with two strips of hair in the front, one on each side of her face.

My dress was strappless and was a baby blue color. Mine also had sparkles at the top that I was in love with. Izzy had curled my hair and she said I wasn't aloud to see it till I put my dress on. Something about seeing the complete masterpiece. When we both got our dresses on, we both walked into the hall at the same time and looked at each other in awe.

"You look amazing!" We said at the same time and then burst out laughing. Right after we said that, the doorbell rang.

"Somebody's date is here!" Izzy excalmed in exitment. I started to laugh again and then she did too. I walked down the stairs with Izzy at my side and opened the door.

"Hi." I said smiling and signaled him inside. He was wearing a tux with a green tie atachet to it.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded my head. I waved at Izzy goodbye and we were out the door. He opened the passanger door for me of his car. He closed the door after I got in and walked around to the drivers side. When he got in, he started the car and began to back out.

When we finally got to school, I walked out of his car feeling, pretty. I walked side by side with Hunter in my heals still not nearly as tall as him. We walked into the gym and I saw party lights flashing and girls and guys dancing there hearts out.

"Wanna dance?" He asked me about a minute after walking in. A slow song had just come on and I nodded my head. "Sure." I said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me softly towards the dance floor. I put my hands on his shoulders as he put his on my waste. I laughed putting my head down. He smiled.

"What's so funny?" He asked me laughing, too.

"I've never actully danced with anyone before, and I don't really know how." I said and we both laughed more.

"It's ok. Wanna hear something? I've never atully been to a dance either." He said and we laughed ever harder. After the song ended, we went off the dance floor.

"I'm going to go outside and get some air, do you want to come with me?" I asked and he nodded his followed me out of the gym and out of the front doors of the school. We went over to the side where there were benches, but sadly it was dark beause it was on the side of the building. I could see Hunter pretty well but it was still hard for my eyes to adjust.

"So how do you like it here?" He asked me.

"It's ok. I mean your the only friend I've really made." I stated. I looked down at me feet. I stood up front the bench and leaned against the wall. "Well I guess I never really had friends in New York either." I said.

"So what about you? What's your story?" I asked. I didn't really know Hunter that much and I wanted to know more about him.

"Well, my dad died when I was two so I live with my mom. I have an older brother, Ethan. There's not much to tell as you can see." He said. He stood up as well.

"So why did you move here anyways?" He asked me. I didn't really know why my mom shipped me out here. She always just said it was better to be with my sister and my dad. She wanted me to always be close to my sister. She used to say family is all you have that will always have your back.

"She wanted me to be with my sister." I said looking at my feet.

"Well I'm happy you moved here." He said smiling and walking towards me. He put his arm against the wall beside me. He was standing so close to me I didn't know what to do.

"I am, too." I said. It was so hard to keep my eyes away from his. He stared into mine as I stared into his.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked me baraly moving. I nodded my head not wanting to say a word. I felt my stomach drop from my rips to what felt like the outside of my body.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. I took a deep breath. In. Out. In. Out. I thought to myself.

"Yes." I said. He pulled me close and peirced his lips against mine. I rapped my arms around him as he put his hands on my waste. He lifted me up and I rapped my legs around his waste. Still kissing him, he carried me over to the bench we were sitting on before and sat down with me on his lap. I felt my heart racing so fast. I pulled my hair out of my face and rapped my arms around him again. Once we stopped kissing he stared at me. I felt my heart beating faster and faster.

"Charlie?" He asked my sweetly.

"Ya?" I asked. I felt my heart slow down just a tiny bit.

"Will you go out with my?" He asked and I nodded my head.