49. Future

A/N: Ok, so there are three options. If you're sick of this book (hahah I would be) you can not read this. The last chapter would be the end. If you want, you can read this chapter and it will be the end. But if you want (which I'm really hoping for), you can read this chapter and the chapter after that, because it's the true ending.

The sun is shining beautifully today.

It's not too hot and it's not too cold. It's a perfect time of the year.

The last day of school.

It was a hard spring, Jade and Daisy had to work extra hard so they could graduate. The principal of the school was a Rare, who let them do this by messing up some documents.

Not legal, but who cares.

Hazel was planning to enroll into university, but figured it would be better to do so the next year, like Mike and James planned.

All of them came to a huge field which they had found and made their secret place. At this time of year the field had millions of flowers in it. It was beautiful and breathtaking.

When Jade arrived, James and Hazel were already there.

Hazel quickly stood up and ran to Jade. They hugged. "Long time no see!" Hazel said.

It was true, Jade and Daisy were both really busy, so they didn't meet a really long time.

"How are you?" Hazel asked.

"I'm fine, what about you? You look so nice!" Jade wasn't lying, Hazel looked much more happy than she was before.

"I'm great," Hazel said.

Then they both went to the huge blanket on which they were having a picnic. On it was James, who looked a bit awkward. Jade didn't see him in a long time too.

"Hi," she said, with a warm smile.

"Hey," he answered, his cheeks becoming a bit pink.

Jade was a bit taken back, she never saw him so much out of place. She wondered what was going on in his mind.

Jade sat down. Almost a second after that, Mike came along.

"I see my darling is looking extremely gorgeous," Mike said to Jade.

"You idiot," Jade said jokingly and hugged the tall man.

Mike looked really good now too, his life was going along nicely, he had a job at a cafe, he was a waiter.

Mike was depressed for about a month after the fight, but he is a strong person, so he fought through it and got his life back. Even though it was hard after Danielle's death, he didn't give up.

They sat down and chatted about their life. Mike told some stories from his new job, about the weirdest kind of customers. He also said that he had a girl come one day that left him her phone number. Hazel told them about new discoveries that she had found about the Rares. She never stopped learning about them and she hopes to become a scientist.

James admitted that he started working at retail.

"I got a job working in retail-"

Jade, don't.

Don't Jade.

Please.

And Jade burst out laughing. She couldn't stop, it looked like she was going to suffocate from this.

"I- I! I c-can't!" She was laughing non stop until she reached a point when she was only giggling.

When she finally stopped, James asked her what was so funny.