10. Becoming friends

"Wakey wakey!" A familiar cheerful voice says.

"Can I sleep for at least 5 more minutes?" Jade asks.

"You have a new sleep schedule, silly, remember?"

"Oh right..." Jade says and opens up her eyes.

Daisy literally looks like an angel. Funny, Jade never saw an angel floating through space, that would be cool.

Wait, Daisy is not an angel floating through space

Wait, Daisy is not an angel floating through space. Am I dreaming?

"... Did you fall asleep again?" The same cheerful voice asked.

Jade opened up her eyes again. Yes, she fell asleep again.

Well this new schedule isn't helping at all.

"Okay okay, I'm getting up," Jade says while trying to sit up. Daisy crawls out of the tent and leaves her there. Jade decides to put her yesterday clothes on, because all of the other clothes are too revealing. When she does that, she thinks about her plan to make Mike and James friends again. But she has to become Jame's friend.

Now just to make this plan in to reality.

James was waiting by her tent. They didn't say anything to each other and just started walking to their training place. Jade started small talk.

"So James... Do you like this kind of weather? It's a lot colder than yesterday."

"I prefer warm weather, not this kind," James said and Jade cheered on the inside that he actually answered her.

"Do you like animals?" Jade asked.

"Well I am an animal, so I guess yeah?"

"Whoops, dumb me," Jade giggled hoping that James will put on a smile too. He didn't.

"Ah!" Jade gasped as she tripped over a tree root. James started to smile.

I wanted him to smile, but not like freaking this.

"Don't be so happy," Jade said.

When they reached the training area James told Jade what they will do that day. Jade didn't pay much attention, because she wanted to go to the plan already.

"So let's start..."

"Wait, I have a question," Jade said.

"Yeah?"

"What's your favorite activity?"

"My what?" James asked.

"What's the thing you like to do the most on your free time?"

"How is this related to the training?"

"It's not. It's just a question."

"And why are you asking it?" James asked still confused.