29. He came back

It was 12 in the afternoon. Jade was still asleep. That time when she woke up by the fire, she came back to her tent and slept again. It was weird though, nobody tried to wake her up. It's like she sensed something weird and got up by herself. She heard excited voices, which were never really heard, because usually everyone is training at this time. Everything got very suspicious and Jade had to see what it was. She didn't even change her clothes.

When Jade stepped out of the tent, she saw everyone in a small huddle. Well, James was looking at everything from a distance, of course, but he looked surprised too. 

Jade took a step forward and then got through Daisy and Mike, who looked the most excited. When she did this, everyone got silent. And then Jade saw him.

It was a tall guy, he had blonde hair, which had black hair under it. It was a really weird hairstyle. His eyes were green. Very green.The guy had a devilish smile on his face and, unlike Jade, didn't seem confused at all.

The guy had a devilish smile on his face and, unlike Jade, didn't seem confused at all

"Oh, sorry, you probably don't know who I am," he said grinning.

"Uh... I think I don't."

"I'm Dean. Dean Hunter. And I'm guessing you're Jade. These guys told a lot about you," he said. Then he leaned to her ear and whispered "Don't worry, I won't let them wake you up early. I hate that too."

This made shivers go down Jade's spine. She wasn't quite sure why. Maybe she was just really happy that she'll be able to sleep a lot.

Then Dean gave Jade a look that was similar to someone who was checking her out and said, "I like that outfit you're wearing, but aren't those pyjamas?"

Oh fuck.

Jade's face turned tomato red and she remembered that she was in her pyjamas. Not the cute/sexy looking ones, but you know those one pyjamas that you don't want anyone to see that you're wearing. (everybody has them for sure) 

Jade ran to her tent to change without saying a word. "Nice meeting you!" Dean said while she was running away.

Why did I run?? I just made things a hundred times more awkward than they already were. 

Though he's attractive I got to say.

 Jade, stop.                                     

When Jade finally changed, she went outside to find out why is Dean here. She thought that The Rose Squad killed him.

"Muffin's back!" Mike said. 

"Oh, the cute girl with the pyjamas," Dean said. He smiled a lot. It's like he was enjoying every moment in his life.

"Why are you here?" Jade said with a cold tone.

"What? You don't like me here?" Dean smirked.

"I'm being serious here."

"Okay, okay. Hazel probably told you how I just disappeared one day because the B's got me. So they tortured me and tortured me for a while. And then they saw that I'm strong. So they thought they could use me and they made me their slave. I didn't do much though. I was basically a cook or something. It was boring there actually, so one day I escaped."

"But how did you find us?"

"Ah. Good ol' Hazel and I have this agreement. If I would disappear or something would happen to me, she should still leave a letter in a place only I know. That letter would have to say where you all are. I got to say that it was hard to find you guys. The place Hazel wrote in the letter has a couple of B rats in it. So I got my old helicopter and I-"

"You have a helicopter?" Jade didn't believe him. 

"Well of course, everyone has one," Dean looked at her with a serious expression.

Then he burst out laughing. "Of course I don't. That was a joke. I'll teach you how to joke around when I'm here," he winked.

"Can you please go back to the story?" Jade tried to make a pissed off tone, but it was really hard. It was like Dean's happiness rubbed on to everyone he talked to. He was a fun to talk to.

"You don't have to be mad, dear," he raised an eyebrow. This  just made him look more attractive. "So as I was saying, there were B's in the place Hazel wrote to go for me. So I stayed in the trees and listened to the B's. They didn't have their full powers on so they didn't sense me at all. After a long wait, I overheard someone pointing at a direction and saying that you guys went there. I also got some information too, they aren't looking for you because their boss doesn't let them, but nobody knows why. So back to the story, I started to travel in the direction they showed and I went with my full powers, so I could tell where you are easier, which was very exhausting for such a long journey. I think I'm not going to use my powers for a couple of days. So as I was saying, I traveled until I found this place this morning and saw Hazel. That's when I knew I went to the right place."

Dean was done with his story and Jade didn't think of anything else to ask him now.

"So let's celebrate Dean's return!" Mike shouted. "I bought some alcohol for us to drink before the battle against the B's, but this is a special occasion too! We can drink it in the evening, after we catch up on things with Dean."

And that's how that wild night started.

A/N: OH MY GOD I MADE RONALD KNOX AS DEAN 

I'M SO SORRY

AND GUYS I TOTALLY LOVE RONALD KNOX AM I HIS ONLY FAN LIKE IDK BLACK BUTLER JUST MADE HIM SO CUTE BUT I CAN'T FIND PEOPLE THAT LIKE HIM TOO