20. Sleepover

"We're going to have a sleepover!" Daisy shouted.

"Yeah, it's like a birthday present from us," Hazel said.

"Just like the good ol' days [when our momma sang us to sleep...]!" Hazel smiled.

A/N: So sorry.

"So tonight James and Mike will be on the lookout and we'll be partying!" Daisy said cheerfully.

"Hey, not fair!" Mike interrupted.

Daisy ignored Mike and showed Jade the huge tent that was set up a little further from the camp, because there was no space for it to be placed in the campsite. Then they all went to change into their pyjamas and came back. When Jade entered the tent, she saw cookies and coke.

FOOD.

She was really pumped, they always drank water and usually ate food that they had hunted down or picked from the forest. This was an improvement.

"We thought you might like chocolate chip cookies and coke, Mike bought them for you when he was in the city," Daisy said.

I love you Mike. Please always buy me food.

"So... Do you like this or should we not start this party?" Daisy actually looked concerned.

"You're kidding right?" Jade asked. "This is the best someone has ever done to me. Thank you guys," Jade hugged Daisy and then Hazel and Danielle joined in, making it a group hug.

"Let's start!" Daisy said and zipped the tent on the inside. Jade sat on her legs, while they all of the other girls sat Turkish style. "So do you want to play truth or dare?" Daisy asked. Hazel and Danielle nodded.

"Truth or dare, the game where people have their first kiss with someone they don't even like." Jade thought. She never wanted to play the game, because she never wanted to be forced to do something. But all of the girls wanted to do it, so she agreed.

How could this end wrong? I mean, not including the way it could become a lesbian o-

"So Jade, you in?" Daisy smiled.

"Yeah, why not."

"Okay so can I be the leading person?" Daisy asked.

Everyone agreed. Daisy had the best imagination out of all of them.

"Hazel. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Jade saw the flames in Hazel's eyes. She was so ready for this.

"Hm. Go do something to Mike's tent!"

"My pleasure," Hazel smirked.

They all went out of he tent to see what Hazel was planning. Hazel took some eggs from their supply tent and marched to Mike's tent. She smashed eggs on Mike's covers and his pillow. The girls giggled and came back.

"Danielle. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." 

"Do you have romantic feelings for someone from this camp?"

Such a stupid question. Of course she doesn-

And then Jade saw Danielle's cheeks burning up.

"No, I don't" Danielle said.

"We all know you're lying," Daisy said. She looked like she knew something.

"I am not!" Danielle looked angry.

"Don't tell me you don't like Mike, hun," Daisy teased.

"OKAY GODDAMNIT. I MAYBE SORTA KINDA LIKE HIM."

Everyone didn't look surprised except for Jade.  

"Okay,  Jade. Truth or dare?" Daisy asked.

"Truth," Jade was still kind of anxious of saying dare.

"Tell us about your love life!"

Everyone was all ears.

DAMN IT, I JUST STARTED AND THEY ALREADY DID THIS. THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE THIS GAME.

"Ugh. Well. I don't... I don't have a love life?  Or ever had one? Like I had a couple of crushes in middle school, but that's it," Jade answered honestly.

"You seriously haven't ever dated or kissed someone?" Daisy asked.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"But all of the guys are so in to you!"

Wait. What?

"What the hell do you mean?" Jade asked.

"Mike and James totally like you. You would be a fool to not see that. And I bet one of them gave you that bracelet!"

Jade blushed, but she still didn't believe her.

But wait. Is this why Danielle didn't like me at first?

"Danielle... Could this possibly be the reason you hated me at first? Because you thought that Mike liked me?" Jade asked.

"...maybe," Danielle answered.

"OH MY GOD GUYS, THEY DON'T EVEN LIKE ME THAT WAY!" Jade was kind of pissed, she didn't like how people said stuff that weren't true to her.

"Oh well. Have it your way," Hazel moved on.

They agreed to not play that game anymore. They spent the rest of the evening chatting and snacking on the cookies until they fell asleep.

When they woke up, of course they had to wake up Jade, they heard a scream.

"Oh my God, Mike found my surprise!" Hazel laughed. They all were laughing and when they heard footsteps, the girls acted like they were asleep.

"I KNOW YOU'RE AWAKE. WHICH ONE DID THIS?" Mike shouted.

Hazel unzipped the tent while Danielle and Daisy still acted like they were asleep. Jade was actually asleep.

Hazel put on a really good play, she messed up her hair a bit and pretended like the sun really hurt her eyes. "Go away, we're sleeping," she said with a husky voice. She was great at acting.

"Oh. So you actually were asleep. Did one of you prank me last night?"

"Do I look like a leader who would let someone do that?" She asked, with an annoyed expression on her face. It was true, she looked like the the most serious person on earth.

"Oh. Um. No, sir. I'll just. I'll go now. Sorry," he walked off.

When he was nowhere to be heard, the girls burst out laughing, causing Jade to open her eyes again.

***

After another day of training, Jade came to Hazel. She had to ask an important question that was in her head from the day she got kidnapped.