The Usual Suspects Ending (Classic Rock Version)

I was in the mood to write this. You have to watch the Usual Suspects to understand, otherwise you'll be confused as hell and this'll spoil the movie for you. ☺️ And I'm not going to recite this perfectly so please don't be so uptight about it. Thank you!

If you're gonna read anyway, I'll explain.

Keyzer Soze is an unidentifiable criminal who everyone cowards over. A team of popular and smart criminals are terrified to believe that they owe him something, so they meet up with Keyzer's gang of Hungarians at a boat doc to settle an argument. 27 people died that night, and only one survived as Keyzer Soze vanishes once again. The survivor, a crippled in one leg criminal, tells the details of that night, and that brings up one question:

Who is Keyzer Soze?

To find this out, another survivor (who was part of the Hungarian gang) explains the details of Keyzer Soze's look and has a sketch artist draw him. That way they'll know what he looks like.

Detective - Brian Jones
Verbal - Jimmy Page
Keaton - Robert Plant

New York Police Department, Detective Brian Jones' Office.

"So that's it?"
Brian spoke, his voice dull.
"That's how you saw Robert die?"

Jimmy gave a slow nod in reply.
"Y-Yeah... He was stuffed in that boat filled with the dope. And Keyzer Soze... He pulled the gun out of his pocket and shot Robert straight in the forehead. And after that, he simply lit a cigarette and threw it on the boat covered in the grass and oil, pretty much burning the whole damn thing to the ground."

Brian raised an eyebrow.
"So you were hiding behind the supply of fishing equipment and saw Robert get killed."

"Y-Yeah."

"But you didn't see Keyzer Soze? What he looked like or sounded like, I mean."

"No, I just knew it was him. He killed all of those people before he killed Robert... Pretty much by himself, too. How can a man pull that off?"

The detective glared.
"But you weren't upset? Angry? You saw Keyzer kill your friend. And you had a gun in your hand to kill him with before he could even shoot Robert... So why'd you back out?"

"I-I..."

Brian's voice got louder and angrier.

"Why'd you let your friend die like that?! You could've stopped him! Why didn't you save Robert and kill Keyzer Soze?!"

Jimmy's eyes were like the ones of a begging dog, peering up wearily.

"Because I was scared..."

Brian stops.

"What?"

"I was scared... I know I could have shot him... B-But how do you shoot the devil in the back?"

The black haired criminal's face turns pale.

"What if you miss?"

A long silence occurs.

Brian nods, biting his lip.
"Jimmy... Piecing your story all together, I think I've found an answer to all of this."

Jimmy glared upwards, shock in his piercing green eyes.
"What the hell are you talking about? I saw what I saw!"

"I know, I know. Let me explain..."

Brian cleared his throat.
"Nobody knows Keyzer Soze's true identity, right?"

Jimmy looked down.
"Only that gang of Hungarians that followed him around and were planning to buy the dope."

The shorter, blonde detective looks at him.
"Yes, but that gang wasn't truly there to buy any dope... Remember that guy Keyzer shot on the boat? The Hungarians were there for him. You mentioned that he was screaming Keyzer's name and pleading for his life, proving that he knew who he was, what he looked like, and how he acted. They gang of Hungarians weren't there to buy dope, they were there because that guy they shot was the only guy who knew Keyzer's true identity and could sell him out!"