20 Interesting Facts! (1)

1. Michael Jackson had a meeting at the World Trading Center in the morning of September 11th, 2001, but missed it because he overslept.

2. If you eat the amount of sugar from a single can of Coke directly, you will vomit uncontrollably.

3. The biggest thing in the universe is called the Hercules Borealis Great-Wall. It is so big, scientists can't calculate how big it is. All they know is that it's over 15 billion light years in length and 10 billion light years in width.

4

4. There is a new type of music that gets you high, without drugs, called Binaural Beats.

5. It would take an estimated 95 years to count from 1 to 1 billion.

6. Hercules animators used 75,000 pencils and 1 million pieces of animating paper.

7. You know that FBI warning sign that usually comes on before a movie you watch? In Fight Club, the FBI scene is actually written by one of its characters, Tyler Durden.

8. Kim Kardashian wanted to become a teacher when she'd grow up, but instead became a rich whore.

9. In 1893, H.H. Holmes (one of America's earliest recorded serial killers) built a maze like hotel full of traps where he murdered his victims.

 Holmes (one of America's earliest recorded serial killers) built a maze like hotel full of traps where he murdered his victims

10. Tupac danced ballet in high school and ended up playing the Mouse King in the Nutcracker.

11. The last Tom & Jerry episode with the original creators ended with our two main characters sitting on railroad tracks and waiting for their deaths. As the episode pans out, you hear a train whistle.

12. There's a blue fish in SpongeBob with a clearly shown penis... (Explain that one animators...)

13. Homestuck, a popular webcomic, is actually quite a long one too. In fact, it's the world's longest webcomic, with over 8,000 pages!

14. Pope Francis denounced the judgement of homosexuals, saying he has no right to judge them whatsoever.

15. Freddie Mercury was so ill with AIDS that Brian May attempted to make him sit down and relax, thinking he couldn't perform the Show Must Go On. Determined as hell, Freddie took a swing of vodka, slammed down on the nearest table, a simply said, "I'll fucking do it, darling."

He killed it in one take.

16. A man had a strange disfunction with his body at birth, causing a face to appear on the back of his head. It couldn't eat, cry, sleep, or think. The man begged for doctor's to remove his demon face, due to it whispering horrifying things at night. After all the doctor's he contacted refused, he committed suicide at age 23.

17. David Bowie had an unhealthy fear of Led Zeppelin's guitarist, Jimmy Page. He caused Bowie to have plenty of sleepless nights, randomly start crying out of nowhere, and would always be on edge.

18. Walt Disney was fired from his job as a new's writer when he was a boy due to lack of imagination.

19. The Earth looks like the eraser of a pencil compared to the largest star. As well does the sun.

20. The drawing that inspired Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds is now owned by David Gilmour.