//Egg Cracks//

So that's the ending guys (😔).

WARNING.
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS FANFIC YET, DO NOT READ BELOW OR YOU'LL BE 'SPOILED'. YOU'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOURSELF AND PROBABLY WILL PULL YOUR HAIR UNTIL YOU'RE BALD . JK.

Let's just cut to the chase,
☆I expect there'd be grammar errors and random errors because I am a careless girl.

☆Maya was lying the whole time when she told Riley that things are going to be fine. She was scared too. (😔)

☆There are a lot of scenes and quotes which I took from the original series of Boy Meets World and Girl Meets World as you can see.

☆Riley's nightmare of Maya becoming a monster almost didn't make it because I thought that it was kind of 'eh'. (😣)

☆The part where Riley wanted Farkle to stay with her so she won't have anymore nightmares was supposed to be in her room but I thought that Riley has that trait which she'll always be there for her friends so, I put her in the hospital again.

☆ At first, I intended to make Maya die, then I changed it to her having amnesia but I thought that the chapter acceptance is really good and I don't need anything after that so I made her dead again. (😔 sorry)

☆I made two alternate endings. They aren't part of the story but maybe there are those out there who can't take Maya's death so I made alternate endings. I don't know if I'm gonna publish them but maybe I will.

☆Riley's counsellor was supposed to have a name but I didn't want to put it because there are no counsellors known in Girl Meets World and I didn't want to bring an outsider.

And I think that there are others which I missed but sorry. (😢) I hope you 'enjoy' reading it. I don't know about you guys but I thought the ending in acceptance is pretty good, I really love it. I don't expect you guys to really love it but I hope you guys consider my story as a good one (❤) because that really means a lot to me. And I wanted to recommend other great Girl Meets World fanfics out there because they're really superb! (💙) If you want to take a look, go to my Girl Meets Best Books collection or my reading list and I suggest you read them. They're fantastic! So I'll be going now. Bye bye.

With yummy cookies,
Terra Bayna

{credits to God, FontLab, We Heart It, Girl Meets World and the existence of the universe for always inspiring me}