Chapter 1

DARA'S POV

I studied the surroundings. The beeping vehicles were scattered everywhere and people are shouting and whispering back to each other. It's a messy road, a strange place b-but, why am I here? What am I doing here?

"Dara" I stopped myself from walking when I heard his call. I looked for him everywhere and just where I expected. He was just standing right across the streets. I slowly walked towards him, relieved that I finally saw him.

"J-Jiyong?" My sight is turned blurry but I can't be wrong. It is him! that's J-jiyong!

"Jiyong?!" I called him again but why is he slowly disappearing into the cold thin air? I can feel my heavy breathing and my tears falling down to my cheeks.

N-no.

"JIYONG!"

This is not happening! I can't lose you again! 

"JIYONG!!"

"DARA?! WAKE UP!" I opened my eyes and gasped for air.

"Dara?" A bitterly smile flashed in my lips when I saw him.

"What kind of dream was that?" I managed to ask even if it's clear that it was just another nightmare and it seems like I'll never get enough of it because of you Jiyong.

"Is it him again?" he asked as I force a sit in my bed.

"I miss him so badly, Yeol" I told in a weak voice.

"Yah! Why are you talking like that? I'm here!" I laughed and hit his shoulders. This kid! Really. He never changed!

"Why are you here in my unit?! You entered here without my permission!" I said as I stood up to start fixing my bed.

"Wae?! Am I not allowed to go in here?! I'm you're boyㅡ" I didn't let him finish whatever he was about to say and walked towards my kitchen. He loves to talk about everything and it kinda annoys me sometimes.

"DARA!" I heard him complain before following me at the kitchen.

 I looked at him while drinking the water and him pouting was one of the cutest things, he's such a kid.

"I'm you're boyfriend and I have my rights to enter in here" I almost burst the water to his face when he said that. Why is this so hard for him to understand? My mornings should change.

"Chanyeol, You are not my boyfriend" I announced. Until when do I have to keep on telling him this? I put the glass in the dining table and walked towards the living room, leaving him alone.