Chapter 2

DARA'S POV

"What time is my next meeting?" Mr. Tae asked while massaging his temples. Hoho, I bet that he's so damn tired now.

"2 pm Sir, here at your office with Mr. Kim," I told him wearing my famous poker face.

"Cancel it and please call attorney Kang. I have something to discuss with him and also, you may leave early today"

My lip formed into an 'O' shape because of what my boss just told me and bowed before I exit. I gotta go and call Mr. Kim and Sir Kang. This is not a usual thing at all but whatever, I consider this a blessing! Well, sort of? Apart of me wants to rejoice and jump around for having an instant rest but it makes me rethink about that again because that shit ain't going to happen even if I try.

After I finish doing the calls, I lazily sat on my swivel chair and just thinking of going home early makes me feel sick as hell! I don't want to stay in my unit. GAH, my house has its own negative energy hanging around and I would not like to continue my greatest dilemma. I want to go somewhere at least and that's it, I just had the idea. I'll just go somewhere and kill my time there, but where should I go?

I impatiently tapped my fingers at the table ㅡ should I go to the Mall? Nah, I'm not even in the mood to go there but how about? In the park? Nah, too cold to stay outside. I stood up after an idea popped to my head. Ohohoho I'm so excited! This is going to be great! Can you imagine it? My brain started working normally again, I hope my heart does too.

I got my car from the parking lot and I'm now on my way to Gangnam. I decided to go there since my friend Bom has her boutique located there and yas! I'm going to visit her and I am not gonna call her because this is a surprise.

Bom is my very very best friend, Bom CL and I was friends since we were in Kindergarten and until we got to college. Bom is now a fashion expert/designer, she's currently running her own boutique now and she already established plenty of stores here in SK. CL? ㅡ Well, she is a one-hella-talented performer, the famous and the baddest female of SK! uh-huh and she works at YG entertainment for like seven years now and then, there's me! KYAAAH, the cute one!

I'm visiting Bom today to catch some things up, we don't see each other that much now as you see and CL is a little bit hard to reach nowadays since she's too busy going to some events and tour kinds of stuff, but if she has some time she would always contact us, so we could spend some time together too.

Aiyoooo, I miss them.

I'm on a soft drive but I stopped since the traffic lights suddenly turned red. While waiting, I was exploring my sights to the busy street in front of me but one store caught my attentionㅡ

7/11

Jiyong..

"D-dara can you look at the window?" I'm rubbing my eyes and yawning. Why did Jiyong disturb my sleep? Aigoooo. I think he's going crazy thinking about me ne? Achhk!