Chapter 17

"What do you mean?" she cheeky asked.

The cold breeze enveloped her exposed shoulder as she tighten her grip to the phone.

"My, my.. He's never been careful" she softly said with her calmed voice that sweetly traveled into the cold thin air and her eyes sparkled as she stare at her new polished nails.

"Well, I will just wait for him to call"

--

Dara and Jiyong sat inside the conference room to have a look at their photos and watch over the staffs do the editing. The staff and also Dara noticed all the efforts that Jiyong is putting into this project and they just simply fell in awe because of him. He's hardworking character is making its way to their hearts.

"Mr. Kwon where would you like to put your name?"

He stretched his arms and pointed the lower right part of the picture.

"Don't put my real name" he commanded and Dara immediately turned her head to him.

"Wae?" she brought her head back to focus on the photos and Jiyong's eyes twinkled fascinated by her.

"G-dragon put G-dragon there" Dara furrowed her brows. What's with him? What's with the dragon thing that he's talking about? Why can't he just put his real name?

"Just put my whole name there, please.." she said with glee and stared at the monitor.

"You look beautiful" Dara smiled to hear his compliment. Fortunately, the man has been complimenting her since they woke up. He keeps on repeating how beautiful she is, how pretty she looks and she's really surprised because he's never been that vocal towards her before.

"Should I change my career? I think I can slay modeling" she said sarcastically. Dara giggled when he moved closer to her and open-mouthed kissed her ears.

"You still slay even if you don't do modeling" Eyes were on them, people are getting really suspicious about the two. It is obvious that the two are dating and everyone is just waiting for their confirmation through their action speaks it all.

Dara stared at him while he discusses to the editor and secretly wondered why he didn't give his real name.

"I know that kind of stare" Jiyong gently pinched her cheeks without looking at her.

"I doubt that" she smiled.

"Yong in Ji-Yong means dragon... Ji sounds like G, are you happy now?" she giggled.