Chapter 6

DARA'S POV

I woke up at 3 am after a terrible nightmare but what's new? I always have nightmares and usually, after waking up from it, I can't go back to sleep again. I know that this would happen because it always does. I stood up to check the kitchen and cooked my breakfast, my stomach is acting weird and I feel so alive today like as if I'm going to an audition later. This is worrying me, I've never felt like this again. I can feel my heart beating fast but I don't know why it is beating so fast.

I'm ready for work but I'm way too early for it. I snap my fingers after I remember that I forget about something – something that's very important to me.

I held the frame that's at the top of the table and carefully post it at the center wall of my room.

"Go Baby!"

I smiled. I'm missing him again but I better get going or else I might stay at home and just think of him again all day. I can live with it! I already did for the last six years.

I took my time to drive all the way to the office but I have a tight feeling of excitement inside of me. Am I going to get a promotion today? It feels like. Why do I feel like somethings going to happen?

I tried to maintain the peace in me and started humming an unknown song. I don't usually hum tho, I just, drive – quietly but why am I even humming? I don't hum but, What? I just made that hum like, right now? cool right? Wait, what? Am I even making sense here?! I am getting weird now.

I facepalmed myself and continued driving but why am I feeling: excited? happy? nervous? I'm not sure, what is this? I'm just going to work just like what I usually do but I have this rare feeling inside of me.

I should probably forget about all of this, you guys must be thinking that I'm crazy right now.

As soon as I parked my car, I ran to the elevator. I just feel like doing it kekekeke. The last time that I ran was like a week ago? Yeah. I don't exercise. I don't.

All the employees of our company were looking at me in the wrong way. Is something wrong with me? d-did I forgot to button my blouse? I scanned myself and nothing's odd about my appearance, I have my I.D on but then, what's wrong? why are they looking at me like that?

I sat on my chair and looked at the office. I'm early, I think? and did someone cleaned the office today? The cabinets are empty and bundles of paperwork were at Mr. Tae's table. Yes, we do have some janitors around but this is the first time that I saw the office this clean. Oh! And the sofa is new too! Daebak! Did our sales increase?

My attention got diverted at my table that's looking like a total mess. Aiyoooo, this is so unfair! The whole office is clean but they left my table messed up! Did they forgot to clean it?!

I immediately organized all the envelop and folders to my cabinets and blew all the dust in my table. ARGHHH. So much dust! Am I that dirty in work? After cleaning my table and fixing my self. I peek at my clock.