Chapter 22

Dara's POV

"Get back to Busan as soon as possible" I rolled my eyes and heaved a deep sigh. As I expected news can really spread like a virus. Surprisingly, Mom called me after hearing the news and she opened up how sad she is for me. She even told me that she had thought that Jiyong's different and she keeps on feeding me with her nonsense adages.

"Mom, I can't" I said in recap. I can't talk right now and I hope she knows it.

"You understand that we're just worried right? Cheondung is so upset, he's locking himself to his room"

"Mom, can I talk to you tomorrow? Thank you for worrying but I'm fine, really."

I immediately pressed the end button.

Am I really fine?

Staring blankly at the ceiling is not new for me but I must admit that it feels new. Maybe because I didn't paid any attention to the things around me since my world's rotating only to him. Is that my mistake and the reason why he's leaving me? I don't know what to think anymore. Is it my fault or his? I think he's just playing with me but we knew each other for so long now, can he do that? but the way he talks, his eyes and his actions. It all points that he loves me.

I hugged the nearest pillow beside me while I can hear Bom's singing so loud in my living room. She's probably worrying too much, they all are worrying too much. Taeyang have been sending me messages, Top had been constantly buying us food, Seungri throws nonsense jokes and CL never skipped to call me.

I know that I should treat people nicely but to be honest, they are not the person who I want to get worried for me. All I want is explicit, all I need is Jiyong. I don't want to think that he's leaving me for the second time around. If he's doing this because he thinks that I'll get out of his life then he's wrong. I've been here once and I'm here in the stage where he is avoiding me again so if I give up loving him it will be just a waste. I am too far enough and I have no plans on quitting. If he can't fight for me then I will.

Now, that's the positive side of me but on the other hand, if I will recall everything that happened then I would say that this is hell. Kiko's face flashing through my mind is always a bad idea and I always wanted to avoid this kind of moment. It is obvious that I'm more prettier than her but why is Jiyong sticking up with her? The mere fact that Jiyong didn't look at me was a big question to me.

We were just okay the other night but what is it this time? I am sure that I called him too and I can attract everyone at that very moment but why didn't he gave me a glance or just hear me out? Am I a ghost? Can't he see me because I'm a ghost? But Bom talked to me, TOP and Taeyang too so I am living. Shame. What I hate about Jiyong the most is this, he doesn't talk. What is his plans? Did we broke up? Or what?