Chapter 26

Sighing, Chanyeol leaned to the door frame with a deep frown in his face. He crossed his arms and inhaled deeply.

"You look very fine, Mother"

She smiled and dabbed her lipstick, focusing her eyes to him as she blends everything in her face.

"I am"

"Hyung told me you're sick and scolded me for not taking care of you"

She chuckled while spraying some setting spray in front of her face and reached for her favorite pair of earrings.

"Well I'm alright. That's all that matters right?"

He clicked his tongue. "Are you lying to Hyung?"

"No dear. How could I possibly do that?" she stood up and fixed her red dress that falls above her knee.

"Let's go, shall we?"

Chanyeol lead the way while his mother clings into his arm. She doesn't look like she aged at all, still the beautiful as she is. The night is healthy while they fill the inside of his car with laughters and jokes. Chanyeol smiled inwardly, when was the last time they had dinner together? His mother; the person who only believes in him and the first woman that he loved. They walked passed the huge chandelier and everyone with executive titles looked at their direction. They stood inside with full power and authority. Chanyeol passed his vip card. Five star hotels will always be his Mother's favorite.

"This is where we made you" she joked continuing her steps, her heels creates a rich sound that echoes to the whole hall.

"What do you prefer Mother?"

"Italian sweetheart" she smiled and checked herself in the mirror.

She's a beauty freak and he knows it very well. His Mother knows anything about beauty, she knows every color shades that every human being shouldn't be knowing and has the intelligence that he admires. His Mother is too good to be true, too good for everyone and too good for him.

"Why are you staring?" she asked when she caught him.

"My mother is so beautiful"

"You bet. I'm every living man's dream when I was at your age"

The food came and she reached for her utensils with poise, she smiled to the attendant when he pour her some of her favorite wine.

"Boys we're dying to date me when I was younger" he chuckled. His conceited mom never fails to make him laugh.

Her sweet smile was replaced with a scowl when a certain memory hits her. Everyone admires her and she was the epitome of beauty. The respect that she has when she was younger is limit to limit and everything was under control, but not until that accident happened. The memory of someone straggling her neck flashed in a brief moment inside her head. In a short period of time she remembered how she was tied into the bed, how she scream for help and how she got pregnant. She snapped back to reality, her eyes sparkling by the tears that are threatening to fall but she's too professional enough so Chanyeol didn't noticed it.