Chapter 24

Five months later...

Dara neglected every possible thoughts of him since the day she passed her resignation letter. Five months have passed and that was a long time to disregard anything related to him.

She was more stronger and bold because burning to the same flame twice made her wiser. When he left her, she learned how to stand up and she lived her life the fullest topping every issues, magazines and fashion events that she already attended. Signing in YG entertainment wasn't really in her favor but knowing that she can keep herself busy pushed her to do it. Now, the world is slowly recognizing her but she doesn't care at all, all she knows is that she's living her life, that she's playing in every opportunities that she has and avoiding being drowned into deep thoughts. She's a strong rookie and a lot of like her in the industry are watching her, they are indeed alarmed that a Sandara Park is slaying into the world of modeling.

Dara was panting when she continue to jog along the streets. It was 3 am in the morning when she woke up from a nightmare. Nightmares love her so much and she has no strength to argue with it.

Today she'll get a her hair done by Minzy, her stylist/make-up artist/assistant. Chanyeol really granted her wish and she is very thankful for that. Her week was hectic and so is her five months in the modeling world. She did a photo shoot for '1st look' December issue and she is set to do another photo shoot with vogue next week. It was tiring but fun. She learned so many things and she's more confident in camera's now. It's a nice transformation.

Dara gasped for air as she reach for the bench located near her unit. Chanyeol will surely scold her when he finds out that Dara's alone having an hour of run. It was still dark and it is so cold, obviously not a great time for running.

After she engross the sky she decided to go back to her unit and rest.

She opened her phone and smiled reading every messages that she received.

Five months have passed but it feels like everything just slipped in a blink of n eye. In a brief period of time she met new people, fresh friends and just like as the time goes by, who would have thought that TOP will be having his 5th art exhibition today and being Bom's friend. Dara is invited.

She chuckled.

The thing is, TOP has a little surprise for Bom, he painted Bom's figure and today is the day that he will confess his love for her.

Isn't that romantic?

Atlast, her friend is now having a boyfriend and she couldn't stop grinning. Bom deserves all the best and TOP is a good man. Dara already predicted about this happening anyways so it is more than okay to her. She loves confessions so much that it drives her nuts.

Minzy arrived 11 am sharp at Dara's unit. At a young age, she have won into many make up competion internationally. She is the youngest and one of the best make up, hair dresser and stylist. When Dara signed in YG, Minzy automatically took charge of her. She likes her unnie so much, because she can experiment Dara's face and hair anytime. Any style suits Dara and that's what Minzy loves about her.