Chapter- 18

* Play The audio when you see this sign-> *. *

I stood by the entrance of our school, tapping my feet while I waited for Baekhyun.

I sighed for the nth time, looking to the sides in hope that maybe I'd see him anytime now.

Minutes gone by and still no signs of him. I decided to wait a little longer since classes only begin around 15 minutes from now.

"Oh! Sehun-ah!"

I turned to my left and saw Luhan smiling happily as he walked towards me, holding onto his bicycle handle.

"Good morning Lu!"
"Good morning Sehun-ah!"

I just nodded and looked to the sides for any signs of Baekhyun.

"What are you doing?" Luhan asked with an eyebrow raised at me.

"Waiting for Baek I guess!" Luhan's lips formed an 'o' as he shook his head then smiled gently.

"Well then, good luck with that! I'll be going now. See you at lunch Sehun-ah!" I nodded and sent him a wave.

Luhan grinned and walked in with his bicycle by his side, heading towards the cycle stand.

I leaned my back against the wall, propping my leg up and continued waiting for Baekhyun.

It's actually been a day since I heard his voice and I'd honestly do anything just to hear his beautiful voice again.

I faintly smiled, looking back at the times we spent together before my silly outburst.

The time he decorated my face with makeup while I was sleeping really had me thinking to myself, just where did he even find that kit but then again, it belonged to my noona who gave it to him in the first place.

I grinned, looking to the ground as I shook my head. I then looked to my right and saw a white car heading towards school.

I stood up straight to get a better view. It happened to be a BMW i8. I raised an eyebrow and watched as it pulled over a few steps away from me.

I was shocked when I saw who got out from the passengers seat. I was expecting some punk but instead, it happened to be the love of my life.

"Baek..." My voice sounded like a whisper coming from my lips. I smiled, happy to see him again although he still didn't see me because he was busy readjusting his bag straps but then my smile slowly disappeared when I saw Chanyeol. What's he doing here?

Chanyeol got out his car, pulling his shades down before looking my way.
I was caught off guard when he sent me a smirk and walked to where Baekhyun was standing.
My eyes widened when he pulled Baekhyun into his chest, hugging him then gently kissing his head before pulling away.

My palms grew into fists as I stared at him. What the heck does he think he's doing with my boyfriend?

I was about to approach him when my eyes met a pair of brown orbs staring back at me.

For the first time in so long, I felt my world freeze under his gaze. He looked away and smiled at Chanyeol before walking towards me with his head held down.