Accidental Meet

Jesse's POV.

"Lukas!" I yelled as I sat up on my bed. I sighed as I lay back down. I was dreaming again.

That time, I was 8, and Lukas was 10. We were best friends, but there was an attack at our village one day, and my parents both died. My brother, who is also called Jesse, was lost and I was alone. Lukas then pulled me to a nearby forest, and gave me a small diamond. Since then, I have never seen him again.

I looked at the diamond Lukas gave me. I made it into a necklace, and I always wear it. And I have also heard that Lukas died in a siege, that's why I miss hin so much.

"Jess? Jess! Wake up. It's the day!"

That was my brother. We are both called Jesse, but he and his friends call me Jess.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming."

I changed into my usual blue and white shirt and went out of my room. My brother, Axel and Olivia were eating bread. Reuben was playing at the armor stand.

"Good morning everyone." I greeted as I sat down and took some bread.

"Hey Jess. You feeling nervous today?" Olivia asked.

"Kinda. I've never join the building competition before." I said as I munched on my food. "And I'm curious to meet these, Ocelots."

"Oh believe me, you'll regret meeting them." Axel stated as he dusted his fingers. "They are rude, mean, nasty, and always wins."

"I gotta agree that with Axel." My brother said. He patted me on the head and said, "You can follow us, but don't say a thing to the Ocelots. We don't want them to have another enemy. Especially you."

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Come on brother, I don't always cause trouble."

"Tell that to the tree you 'accidentally' set fire last night. I'm really gonna hide the flint and steel next time." He teased.

"Oh come on, I love playing with flint and steels. But that was an accident." I whistled, looking to another direction.

"Riiight. Anyways, Axel has got the fireworks. Let's go!"

"Wait! What about Reuben?" I asked.

"Oh right. I made this costume for him." My brother said as he took out an Ender Dragon costume. Reuben wore it and he looked so cute!

"Aww! He's adorable!" I gushed. I pet him and he 'oinked' at me.

We got down from the tree house and walked to Endercon. Axel told us about The Order of The Stone's gossip, like Gabriel being there, who wins gets to see him blah blah blah. (Yeah almost like Episode 1, but don't worry. There will be changes.)

We got into Endercon and went to our booth. I have never been to this competition before, so everything around me was new.

"Haha! Look. It's the Order of the Losers. Again." A voice said.

I turned around and saw two guys and one girl, looking at us.

"You're being unpleasant. Like always." Axel rolled his eyes.

I tugged on my brother's shirt. "Jesse, who's that?"

"Like I said, the mean, nasty, and rude Ocelots." He answered. He then walked up to them.

"Endercom doesn't allow outside food. Yeah, I'm talking about that ugly pig!" A guy said.

"Hey! Don't you dare talk about him like that." I shouted. I couldn't take it anymore. How could they insult Reuben?!