Aiden's Jealousy

Lukas' POV.

Jeez why is Jesse so obsessed with me and her? It's not like I have a crush on her. I only like her beautiful green eyes, black long hair, her fighting skills....

I suddenly had this idea. Do I really like her? I have a crush on her??

Oh my god... now that I think about it, I do have this feeling when I'm around her.

And... I felt like we have met before.

Well, she can't possibly like me back. After all, my heart only goes to one person.

Jesse. I have been trying to find her for ages. Looking for that diamond thatvshe would wear. But... I guess this hunt will have to wait.

And these days a LOT of people are named Jesse. Why?

"Lukas... how long are you gonna be in there?"

Jess' voice was outside the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and opened the door.

"I-It's your turn now! Sorry." I apologized.

She yawned. "Meh. Don't worry." She seemed pretty tired.

I went out of the room and sat at the couch, thinking.

What am I going to do now?

Usually by this time I would be mining with the Ocelots. But since I'm no part of them anymore, I feel... bored.

"Huh? Oh right. Good morning Lukas." Axel said as he walked out of his room.

"Good morning." I answered.

"Hey that Aiden dude? Yeah he wants to see you."

I gasped. What? Aiden?

"H-How do you know?" I asked.

"Well, yesterday I went down the tree to mine some dirt, then I accidentally bumped into him. He was being weird, and he said he wanted to see you as soon as possible." He explained.

"W-Wha..."

He went to wake Olivia and I hurried to the trapdoor.

"Lukas? Where are you going?"

It was Jess. I opened the trapdoor hurriedly and said, "I... gotta go. I'll see you."

"Wai-" I shut the trapdoor and jumped down.

Thump!

Urgh... I forgot... my knee...

I slowly got up and tried to walk again, but some force pushed me down.

"So, how's life with her?"

I tried to stand, but the force slammed me down again.

"I'm sick of you. Being nice, kind, and caring. That's good. But to her? No."

Is it... Aiden?

I managed to turn my head and caught a glimpse of a familiar face. Yep, Aiden.

"Aiden... what do you want?"

"Isn't it obvious? You're trying to steal my girl."

"Are you talking about Jess? If it is, you're wrong. She doesn't like you."

"Ahah. Funny. You don't get it do you? She will like me. And, she will hate you."

"I trust Jess. She wouldn't fall for any of your tricks!" I shouted.

"But what happens if I say the truth? And, you're not the only one who has been with her you know."

"What...?"

Aiden huffed and walked away. "Whatever. Just remember, if you ever make her feel uncomfortable, I will harm you."

I got up and sat down. What was Aiden talking about? And what 'has been with her?' It was only like, a week!"

I sighed and got back up to the treehouse.

Aiden's POV.

Damn that Lukas. Thinks that he can hook up Jess. I mean, I'm not the nicest guy but seriously, there has to be times where you have to be mean.

I pulled out the half-heart locket from my pocket. I opened it and sighed.

Jess, looks like you have grown so much.

I miss you, Jess. Now, I finally found you, but you're with him. Lukas.

Jeez. Why did things have to be like this? Not only you hate me now, but you like him.

Or maybe...

I closed the locket.

I can still make you mine.

Jess' POV.

"Lukas? What happened down there?" He seemed beaten up.

He scratched his head and said, "I... uh... tripped down a small hill while fighting off a Creeper."

"Creeper?!" I gasped. "How's your wound? Are you okay?"

"B-Better than ever! I'm fine."

"Hey guys. What's up?" My brother walked in, drinking lemonade. He winked at... Lukas?

"....hi Jesse." I could tell that Lukas is nervous.

"Well, what are you guys chatting hmm~" My brother elbowed Lukas. He winked again.

I placed my hands over my mouth and gasped.

"It's official!"

They both stared at me. "What?"

"...you two like each other!"