Aiden is Mad.

Lukas's POV.

"Thanks Jesse. But I have um... something to ask." I held her hand and went outside.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Um, well you see. Some mad griefers grieved our house, so we have no place to live now...can we... stay at your place for a while?" I asked nervously.

She was shocked and did the (゜゜) face.

"I-I guess... I'll have to ask the others first."

"Oh no, it's okay if you don't want to. It's just that there's this rumor going on saying that some players were missing with no trace at all. I'm not gonna lie, Jess. But I'm quite scared." I explained.

"...really? Missing players?"

"Yeah. Bunch of investigators found them. But... they were dead."

She let out a light gasp.

"S-Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you..."

"No... it's okay. I was just a bit shocked."

I nodded and stared out to the sky. Jess went back in. Maybe she was asking whether we could stay.

The night sky reminds me of something, something beautiful...

~Flashback~
(Think of Jesse in a baby voice)

Lukas! Lukas catch mee!!

Haha! You're not getting away from me!

It was evening, and me and Jesse were playing tag in the small garden. Whenever I have time, I'll drop by Jesse's house to play with her. Her brother will normally be upstairs doing homework or something.

Tag, you're it!

Ayy!! Lukas noo!! I don't wanna be it!

Come on, just catch me and it'll be over.

Teehee, here I come!

Jesse was so cute back then. I think she was eight and I was ten.

Lukas, look at the sky! It's dark, but bright!

Those are called stars. They're amazing, aren't they?

We lay down on the grass and enjoyed every moment of it.

Lukas, can I catch the stars?

You can't, but I can give you something as shiny as the stars.

Really? What is it?

I took something from my pocket.

Wowie Lukas! A diamond

Haha, but I can't give it to you yet!

Why? Meanie!

Haha!!

~End of Flashback~

"Lukas! Come in!"

I was back in reality and walked back into the house.

"They agree to let you guys stay, but you need to sleep in a separate room, and, well... get everything yourself."

I titled my head. "What does that mean...?"

"It means that if you want food, go get it yourself. You want weapons, materials, get it yourself. In other words, DIY." Axel replied rudely.

I sighed and said, "Thanks." You don't have to be so rude...

"Staying with them? Are you serious?"

We all turned to Aiden. He finally said something.

"Oh please. Why live in a house with 4 losers?"

4? There is 5 of us here...

"Girls aren't losers. Except for that redstone brain." He said, pointing at Oliva.

"HEY. We are already nice enough to let you stay here. Why are you even insulting us? You're suppose to thank us." Jesse shot back.

"I never said I wanted to stay here. And I'm not scared about what murderer on the loose thing. We can build our own house."

"That house took us years to build. And we were living in a cave then. Did you forget how many mobs we face?" I walked over to him.

"These guys are nice to let us stay. Just be good to them, 'kay? If you hate them, then just ignore them."

He shoved me away and I fell down.

"Lukas!" Jess ran towards me.

I gave her a small smile and gestured her to not touch my leg.

"Live with them then, loser. I bet the Ocelots wouldn't want to."

Before he left, he paused in front of the door.

"You are not fit for our leader."

Jess's POV.

Ugh what is wrong with Aiden! He literally shoved Lukas and now he's even hurt.

"Lukas you okay? Do you need help?"

"Well, I do need help with getting up..."

He leaned onto me and he slowly stood up.

"Um... since it's only Lukas, I don't mind him living with us." Olivia said.

"Maybe. But if he touches my stuff he's gonna get it." Axel 'Death Stared' Lukas.

"I'm fine with him staying too." My brother helped him to sit down on the couch.

"Gee, thanks. I do have some leftover wool and wood, I can craft a bed."

"Well do you mind if you sleep in the living room? I mean, me and my bro sleep in the same room, while Axel and Olivia has different rooms."

Lukas shook his head. "I don't mind at all!" He laughed.

I giggled and looked at the time. Jeez it's already late.

"Well if you guys still wanna talk, me and Axel are gonna sleep." Olivia said, walking to her room.

We said good night and Jesse went to get ready for bed. I decided to take off my armour as well.

I went in to our room, and Jesse is probably in the bathroom. I sighed and took off my boots, leggings and chestplate. I stared at the mirror-

"Jess?"

The door flew open as Lukas was leaning against it. I was in my night dress, which is...a little exposed.

Lukas's face was red and I screamed.

"GAHH!!"

"AHHH!!"

I slapped him.

Hai guys so yeah if the chapter looks too short, then my Wattpad has problems. Yeah.

Also I can't upload that fast now because I have exams next week. So... gotta get prepared.

Anyways hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

Dang Maths.