The Truth About the Ocelots

A/N: I know most of you guys had played Episode 6, so Imma explain something.

Yeah there's a murderer in the story, but it's not the White Pumpkin. Just to remind ya.

Anyways, enjoy!

Jess' POV.

"AHHH!" I slapped he and he almost fell down. I quickly closed the door and slide down it.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Jess I didn't know you were changing I'm sorry I'm sorry..." He rushed from outside.

"Y-Yeah... but n-next time p-please check before you p-peek?" I stammered. My face was bright red.

"I'm really sorry Jess. I'll do anything to make it up to you."

I sighed and thought about it. Hmm... do anything?

"Well, just don't tell my brother about it. Or else he would be freaking mad."

"Sure sure I won't." He answered.

There was a moment of silence.

"So why did you call me?" I asked.

"I actually wanted to discuss something with you. But... I figured it would be better for you to go to bed."

"Nah. I can stay up. Just... I wanna prefer sitting like this rather than seeing you. You mind?"

"Not at all. So..."

I made myself into a comfortable position and leaned against the door.

(In case you guys get confused, I have placed some letters of their names so you know who's talking.)

"Um, the thing is, I feel like I shouldn't have joined the Ocelots at all." (L)

"Why's that? You seem fit in them." (J)

"Just... you know, what happened to me and Aiden just now. I thought about it. I'm too nice to he in the group." (L)

"Sometimes when people did an amazing job at building, they say mean things to them. Sometimes they say I'm to nice to let them go. Sometimes they even wanted to pick a fight with other people. And I was the only one stopping them." (L)

"Gill, Maya, Aiden. They must have hated me from the start." (L)

I gulped.

"I-If they hated you... why would they make you the leader?" (J)

"Maybe they wanted to humiliate me. I overheard them chatting with someone, and they said I was a loser, a 'Mr. Nice Guy.'" (L)

"I was trying to be mean ever since. If a kid did a build, I would smash it to pieces. The kid will cry, and I would just walk away." (L)

"Aiden said I was slowly becoming the 'true leader' of the group. But I still felt bad. So I gave up being mean and tried to be nice as possible." (L)

"Until this happened... A-Aiden will surely tell M-Maya a-and G-Gill... then I-I would be a l-loser again..." (L)

I could hear sobs coming from behind the door. I quickly stood up to turn the knob, but Lukas was holding it.
(locking)

"Don't... I don't want you to see me like t-this..."

"Look, even if Aiden is the worst, we're here." (J)

"What 'we're'? Axel, Olivia, even your brother hates me. Everyone does." (L)

"I don't."

Silence...

"Lukas, I'm with you. Even if everyone in the world hates you, I'll stand by your side."

There was sniffing.

"T-Thanks. Well you better go to sleep now. Good night."

I heard footsteps and opened the door. Lukas was sleeping on the bed beside the couch.

I closed the door softly and went to bed as well.

Hang on.

Didn't my brother see anything?"

"Jesse, did you-"

"*SNORE SNORE*"

"....nevermind."

Lukas' POV.

The morning air is wonderful. I woke up and ate some bread while looking out.

Oh... that reminds me.

I took off my jacket.

"Looks like I won't need this anymore."

I threw it off to the horizon. Yep, that felt good.

Finally, I no longer have to stick with those mean people. I'm free.

"Morning Lukas."

I turned around. It was Jesse.

"Sup?" He said.

"Just staring at the morning view. Sup with you?"

"Nah. Nothing."

He gave me some milk. "Care for some?"

I shook my head and told him I already ate.

"Jess told me everything."

I was stunned for a moment. "W-What?"

"She told me you were a nice guy. And you didn't want to join the Ocelots. Of course, as her brother, I totally trust her."

He backed away from the balcony and walked in circles.

"Although, something's been bothering me..."

I gulped nervously.

He suddenly pointed at me. "You're not tryin' to hit on my sis are you?"

"W...WHAT?" I shouted.

"Heheh.... yeah, I know it. You seem to be only talking to her, and she seems to care so much about you. Isn't it obvious~"

I blushed light red and shooky head. "N-No! I don't even like-"

"Shh...don't say that. She'll be heartbroken."

I so want to punch this guy.

"Look, if you need any info about her, just ask me. After all, I know everything."

"....okay.... where's the bathroom."

Jesse's POV.

Weird.

Somehow I ship it.

But I told Axel and Olivia to be nice to him.

After all, what my sis says is always true.

Ship!! *wink*