Ch. 1- Dreams

~{A/N:}~ Proofreading and additions added by my dear friend Sarah.

My dreams have been increasingly plagued by a guy with blonde hair and pale eyes. Everyone at Hogwarts knows his name but I've personally never met him. All I know is that he was sorted into Slytherin during his first year. Just like I was.

Almost every night, like clockwork, my mind conjures him up once more, like some kind of mystical mirage. I can't remember when precisely it all started or why. All I know is, the more it happens, the more intrigued I become. He never speaks. We never touch. I never even see his full face. And yet, I find myself captivated, day and night, by this faceless, nameless figure and his stormy grey eyes, that both arouse and intimidate me in a way I have never felt before.

Draco and I have had classes together several times throughout our years at Hogwarts, yet I've never spoken to him and I have no intention of doing so. For some odd reason, his pale eyes have the tendency to make me shy away. With all the girls that throw themselves at him, he probably doesn't even know that I exist. But that's the thing with popular pretty boys. They never pay attention to the shy ones. Pretty boys like Draco go for the easy catches, the popular ones like him.